PDA

View Full Version : Time Shift

kris07
10-08-14, 20:30
Hi Guys. guess what i have another issue i need your help wth.

Recently i was watching a channel and decided i wanted to watch a film i recorded. I accessed the media player found the move and clicked on it to open and a message popped up saying, you seem to be in timeshift and there where various options such as, cancel reording stay in time shift etc. It now wontlet me change the channels but lets me move up and down the channels.

Could someone explain what this is/means?

Thanks.

judge
10-08-14, 20:44
Which option did you pick?

It now wontlet me change the channels but lets me move up and down the channels.

Not sure what you mean by this?

kris07
10-08-14, 21:30
Sorry, i was on the menu where you can see the channel list, favourites etc, and the remote wouldnt let me select any channel but it would let me move up and down the channels. I was assuming this was somethig to do with the message i got about being in time shift!! but i'm not too sure what time shift is.
After a while the message came back up and i selected cancel recording and exit timeshift and all is well now.

Could anyone explain what time shift is?

Thanks

judge
10-08-14, 21:46
Timeshift is when you're watching TV on delay, i.e. after pressing pause or rewind.

kris07
10-08-14, 22:47
I see, may be i never exited out of a recording properly and it froze for a bit.

thanks for theinfo tho Judge