PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] crosspeg issue

netguy
10-08-14, 15:16
hi guys when i am recording and the epg goes into update at 9pm at night it wont coz i might be recording and when i recording and it happens it says cant download no nim any ideas what the coz is thanks guys

judge
10-08-14, 15:32
As the tuner is being used for a recording, it can't be used to download EPG.
Set the EPG update to be done early in the morning or another time you're likely not to be recording.

netguy
10-08-14, 15:36
thanks judge understand u now just one other thing i didnt start new thread sonetimes when it does start say watching a movie ect i did record it comes on starts epg download and gets stuck little way through and i need to restart the box again is this common too it a vu+duo orginal with apollo 23

judge
10-08-14, 15:43
Sorry, no idea what you are trying to say? :confused: but it sounds like your EPG may be corrupt.
Telnet into the box, issue init 4, delete your epg.dat file, then init 3.
Then re-download your EPG.

netguy
10-08-14, 16:18
what i ment was if i watch a recorded program i recorded and it was coming up to epg download time 9pm it will start download and halfway through the epg download it will freeze stop downloading and my recorded program i was watching will stop meaning i have reboot the box to continue watching my recorded program

judge
11-08-14, 00:14
what i ment was if i watch a recorded program i recorded and it was coming up to epg download time 9pm it will start download and halfway through the epg download it will freeze stop downloading and my recorded program i was watching will stop meaning i have reboot the box to continue watching my recorded program

Please try to use readable English if typing in English. Still pretty hard to read your support request.

netguy
11-08-14, 09:15
when watching a record program crosspeg starts it download at 9pm after few mins the whols lot freezes and have reboot the box any idea what causes that thank you

judge
11-08-14, 23:53
when watching a record program crosspeg starts it download at 9pm after few mins the whols lot freezes and have reboot the box any idea what causes that thank you

The use of a simple comma could help your posts to be a lot more readable & provide faster answers.