PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Reorganising Bouquet List

PattoLFC
07-08-14, 23:39
Hi,

Is there anyway to move a bouquet up the list generated?

I am going to have Sky UK and Sky NI however all of Sky NI will be hidden and only the Sports bouquet selected (for Setanta).

Would it be possible to hide Sky UK bouquet and have Sky NI replace it in the list (same position as Sky UK under movies)

If not then I would like move the Sky NI sports bouquet to under the Sky UK sports bouquet.

Is this possible?

judge
07-08-14, 23:51
Nope. The inbuilt ABM is designed to mimic the SKY line up of the location you use.
Hiding bouquets & selecting other providers is a bonus of ABM over SKYs restricted system.
Maybe add the channels you want to a 'favourites' type bouquet numbered from 1 to 100?

abu baniaz
08-08-14, 01:40
You can use Lraizer's version which has custom sort. You can then place any chanenl in any bouquet, you'll have to edit cicustom_sort_3 file. If the out of region chanel is not shown, enable "other/extra"

PattoLFC
08-08-14, 10:05
You can use Lraizer's version which has custom sort. You can then place any chanenl in any bouquet, you'll have to edit cicustom_sort_3 file. If the out of region chanel is not shown, enable "other/extra"

Could you guide me how I would drop Setanta into the Sky UK bouquet?

s2tephen
08-08-14, 12:17
Download DreamboxEdit Ver 6.0.0.1

It will do all you want and more.
It will download the bouquets from the box let you edit and reupload.
Use it all the time

PattoLFC
08-08-14, 13:54
Download DreamboxEdit Ver 6.0.0.1

It will do all you want and more.
It will download the bouquets from the box let you edit and reupload.
Use it all the time

Wont it just wipe the changes made when it does it's update check?

Will this allow me to drop Setanta into the UK Sport Bouquet?

abu baniaz
08-08-14, 14:02
ABM will not honour any edits you have made to its bouquets. You do have the option of making first bouquet any normal bouquet. You have to keep this up to date yourself.