PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Wrong audio on music channels

vodka25
06-08-14, 10:46
Hi i have a vu+solo 2 from world-of-sat

I am running the latest apollo v023

My problem is i have the audio from other channels on some of my music channels?

so the picture is from that channel but instead of someone singing its a totally diff audio channel

Can anyone help with this

i have done a rescan of channels and its still the same any help would be appreciated as its doing me nap in

**note to admin i have also posted in general vu+solo 2 discussion thread as i didn't know which was correct if one post needs removing as its a duplicated please tell me and ill remove it Thanks**

judge
06-08-14, 10:58
Try a simple search for 'MTV' using the search box.
Been answered many times.

Menu -> Setup -> System -> Auto language selection -> Prefer audio track stored by service = no.
Then restart E2.

shuggy
06-08-14, 11:01
press audio button and choose the last option that will be quick fix

vodka25
06-08-14, 11:03
Thanks for your help i didn't want to mention specific channels as didn't know if it was against forum rules

You have fixed my problem Thank you!!!

I did try everything before posting but thank you

shuggy
06-08-14, 11:04
ur welcome m8

cactikid
06-08-14, 11:10
he might not be the only one had it here on 2 other boxes also since upgrade:)

Larry-G
06-08-14, 14:23
he might not be the only one had it here on 2 other boxes also since upgrade:)

It has nothing to do with the image, this has been a ongoing issue for several years with the MTV channels on all enigma based receivers and images.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

nsw9154
06-08-14, 14:56
it used to be the same with my old Blade 7000 and I don't think they are enigma based

Larry-G
06-08-14, 15:17
it used to be the same with my old Blade 7000 and I don't think they are enigma based

Been a very long time since I used a none enigma based receiver so could very well be a issue with all none official receivers.

nsw9154
06-08-14, 15:37
mind you the music channels affected never get listened to in my house :D

Larry-G
06-08-14, 15:56
mind you the music channels affected never get listened to in my house :D

Same here, I usually have the inerrant channel on my self when pottering round the house.