PDA

View Full Version : whats the most stable image for tm 2t?

leonc
03-08-14, 00:22
Have tried apollo 023 and it would not boot. Usb upgrade finished albeit very slow but when I rebooted the image kept crashing and reappearing. Then tried 022 and it booted ok but there's a problem with samba when I got to setup and hit samba the message box briefly appears and I don't get the chance to turn it on. Another problem is I can get updates, says feeds are down. I think I had apollo 007 on before.

Larry-G
03-08-14, 05:30
I am using Apollo 023 on my TM-Nano-2 super without any issues at all and I did flash build 023 to my 2T a few days ago again without issues, so we would need to investigate further why your receiver is crashing but without more information from you that will be difficult.

As for the feeds being down, this has been mentioned multiple times on the forum and they are not down. The current issue with the image feeds stems from the picon creator ocram taking his sever off line, the solution to this is to either flash with build 023 or to ftp into the receiver to /etc/opkg/ and delete the ocram feeds file from there.

leonc
03-08-14, 11:01
Thanks for reply. I did read the thing about ocram feeds. I deleted the file and everything was ok and I was able to download updates. Anyway I also reformatted a usb stick and extracted the apollo 023 on to it and flashed again. This time there was no problems booting.