PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] OpenWebif Autotimer list

jukkal
01-08-14, 11:12
I'm glad that with Apollo 23 I can finally see the autotimer list with the OpenWebif browser interface. I saw the link in the menu on the left side in 22 too but id didn't work.
However, the channels list field is buggy. Looks like when you select one autotimer from the list, it doesn't clear the channels of the previously selected autotimer from the field before populating it with the channels of the newly selected autotimer.
When I click the "AutoTimer" link in the left frame menu, I am first shown with the autotimer I have for "Simpsons". The "channels" checkbox is checked but the channels field shows light gray text "select channels" instead of "sub" which is the channel that I have set to the autotimer. When I select the autotimer for "The Walking Dead", I see button "FOX" with an X for removal in the channels field, which is right. When I click back to the "Simpsons" autotimer, the channel list now shows both "sub" and "FOX"!
And when I select any other autotimer, the channels from the previously selected autotimers remain in the channels list, just with new channels added every time I select some autotimer set for some channel that wasn't shown in the field before.

jukkal
14-08-14, 18:32
I'm glad that with Apollo 23 I can finally see the autotimer list with the OpenWebif browser interface. I saw the link in the menu on the left side in 22 too but id didn't work.
However, the channels list field is buggy. Looks like when you select one autotimer from the list, it doesn't clear the channels of the previously selected autotimer from the field before populating it with the channels of the newly selected autotimer.

Now that I upgraded to Apollo 24, it fixed this bug.
Thanks.