PDA

View Full Version : Box not seeing Sky card

Eiji
31-07-14, 04:35
No matter which slot I put the card in, the box doesn't see my $ky card. It works fine in my Vu+ Solo2 with cccam. I'm using the latest version of OpenVix Apollo.

Any reason why the card isn't being detected at all? cccam detects nothing in either slot of the box. I'm using the built-in card reader of the box.

stevie65
31-07-14, 06:14
No matter which slot I put the card in, the box doesn't see my $ky card. It works fine in my Vu+ Solo2 with cccam. I'm using the latest version of OpenVix Apollo.

Any reason why the card isn't being detected at all? cccam detects nothing in either slot of the box. I'm using the built-in card reader of the box.

Stupid question I know but, you are putting the card in up the right way?

Steve.

duoduo
31-07-14, 07:20
When as cccam ever been used to detect a card in a slot?? Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Oscam need to be used to have the card recognised in a slot??

Larry-G
31-07-14, 08:03
When as cccam ever been used to detect a card in a slot?? Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Oscam need to be used to have the card recognised in a slot??

CCcam will work just fine without the need for oscam on a sky uk card providing that you have the box key in your config file.

Stanman
31-07-14, 11:21
Quad will see your card and need to make sure its right way round.

I had one in my quad.

timofee
31-07-14, 13:30
Is cccam running

Blue - softcam manager - should say Active: cccam

Eiji
31-07-14, 18:55
Yes, cccam is running and the card is inserted correctly with the correct boxkey. It just isn't detected at all.

lemi
31-07-14, 20:23
Revert back to build 022 and see if it's work! I'm having problems with build 023 too.My DOSCam doesn't work like before.It can see my card but won't open channels.I flashed other image and all is good with same softcam and config.

Larry-G
31-07-14, 20:30
well all i can say is that my own sky card opens fine with Apollo build 023 and CCcam.

tagteam3283
14-12-14, 13:02
is there any update on this, i have 2 new solo2. my legit s*y card was working fine on previous dou and solos and ive just xferred the ccam file across and no card detected using cccam 2.2.1 and 2.3.

I swap the card and files back to my dou/ solo and they work fine.

card is being inserted chip faced down in top slot

BigBurger
14-12-14, 13:41
Have you tried another card in there (to rule out the obvious problem that maybe the slot is faulty)?

tagteam3283
14-12-14, 19:24
ive got two cards, both work on duo & solo. And I have tested them both on 2 new solo2's [basically i updated 2 of my solo 1's to solo2's]