dynomikered
28-07-14, 23:08
No mate
New to vix, can u enlighten me
Cheers
Mike

shuggy
28-07-14, 23:28
If u press menu , then plugins, then green button, then go down to system plugins and install auto resolution and video enhancement. Those worked great formy vuduo. On auto res I chose 576 p for first few settings then whatever's there for HD I left. On video enhancement I chose to put sharpness to 140 and sharpness scaler to 18. Buy urs might differ slightly just play around get best settings

Rob van der Does
29-07-14, 07:46
There is no AR needed at all.
I guess the SD-TV is connected via scart. If so: go to A/V-settings and select scart. Then make the settings i.a.w. your TV.

PS: It is wise to use an SD-skin as well. That would be Magic-SD, available via the plugin browser.

thisntaht
29-07-14, 17:51
Hi Rob,

Sorry to show my ignorance but what does i.a.w your TV mean?

There is no AR needed at all.
I guess the SD-TV is connected via scart. If so: go to A/V-settings and select scart. Then make the settings i.a.w. your TV.

PS: It is wise to use an SD-skin as well. That would be Magic-SD, available via the plugin browser.

Rob van der Does
29-07-14, 17:56
If your TV supports RGB over scart, you should use that (as it gives the best quality).
Next best is S-video.

Rob van der Does
29-07-14, 17:57
Hmm, I think I read your post wrong: you're not using an SD-TV are you?

dynomikered
29-07-14, 19:39
No mate,but thanks for taking time out to read and post :)

Rob van der Does
29-07-14, 19:49
For SD-shows you don't need to make any special setting. So if the output is set to e.g. 1080i that is fine for both HD & SD shows,