PDA

View Full Version : Picons ????

blackhawkcrow
26-07-14, 10:47
How do you display picons ??? I have downloaded / Installed some ,adjusted settings to display picons but nothing !!!! what am I misssing (apart from the obvious) :D:D

lju
26-07-14, 11:08
Have you restarted enigma?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

blackhawkcrow
26-07-14, 11:15
Have you restarted enigma?

Box has been restarted numerous times since the download/install

lju
26-07-14, 11:16
Did you install from the feeds?

blackhawkcrow
26-07-14, 11:17
Do picons only display in certain channel listings view's ???

Sicilian
26-07-14, 11:22
Satellite or Cable?

If cable there none in the feeds, you could manually install these http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38288-Virgin-Uk-Cable-Picons-shd-transparent-white-nopadding

goosegog
26-07-14, 11:35
If you can see picons in one channel list,they are there,it sounds like youre settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackhawkcrow
26-07-14, 11:36
Satellite or Cable?

If cable there none in the feeds, you could manually install these http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38288-Virgin-Uk-Cable-Picons-shd-transparent-white-nopadding

Cable , and these are the picons I installed , used ftp put files in media/usb , picon file there but still not displaying !!!

blackhawkcrow
26-07-14, 11:37
If you can see picons in one channel list,they are there,it sounds like youre settings

can't see picons in any channel list !!!

goosegog
26-07-14, 11:46
Sorry fella,not sure about the cable ones

Stu
27-07-14, 16:03
Hi.
Check that the picon folder is correctly named. It should be named picon with a lower case "p".
Stu.

afterburn
25-09-14, 20:47
Anyone got any idea why i have 2 sets of picon folders. One on my usb and one on the root of the box. The box seems to be using the ones on the internal memory.I was under the impression there was no internal HDD in the box. I'm slightly confused here. How do i go about making them use the ones on the usb? Does it even matter? and the picons seem to be different to add to the overall confusion. This all started when i was trying to get the ss5 picon to show. I managed that by editing the one on the root not the usb.

Leader
25-09-14, 22:17
There is no hdd inside your mini box, but it does have 500Mb internal Flash Memory and also 500mb Ram memory. The picons are best on the internal flash as the access speed is faster. plus that is where the box looks at the root folder which is stored on the internal flash memory.