PDA

View Full Version : re install image

mann
24-07-14, 12:38
Hi not long had my solo se.i installed a skin that it did not like and now wont start and i need to reflash image.
I have the factory image from vu+ site but for the life of me and trying all sorts can not get it to flash the image..
Very familiar with vu boxes i own duo2 and a solo2 but this is slightly different the front button that lights up does just that it is not a button just a indicator light so struggling to work out how to initiate a flash.I have done all the normal pre flash stuff i have used 2 clean formatted usb drives..im stumped..
many thanks.

Peterj
24-07-14, 13:08
The flash procedure is different. As soon as we have a stable image for the Sole SE , we also publish the flash procedure.
At this moment we are testing a Vix Apollo image for the Solo SE.

mann
24-07-14, 13:53
The flash procedure is different. As soon as we have a stable image for the Sole SE , we also publish the flash procedure.
At this moment we are testing a Vix Apollo image for the Solo SE.

Great stuff looking forward to the image as the VU+ factory one is not up to much..you should let me test Apollo image for you....
Anyway i have over come the flashing problem and have reflashed factory image..I made a schoolboy error when using HP format tool i never had it set to fat32 so was formatting usb to wrong file format...
Anyway all good now and flashing is very simple..