PDA

View Full Version : Unable to install Red HD1 Skin

fuzzter
19-07-14, 21:41
Hi All,

I am having difficulty in trying to install the Red HD1 skin. It is probably something simple so sorry if this seems a dumb question. I have put the file to /usr/share/enigma2 but when I go to plugin brewer and press the green button to download plugins. Nothing gets downloaded or displayed. I have also looked in menu/setup/system/user interface/skin setup and there is nothing in there either. All I have is the default skins.

Can anyone help me out here

Thanks

Mark

fuzzter
19-07-14, 21:55
Ive solved it, sorry for wasting a thread.

Hi All,

I am having difficulty in trying to install the Red HD1 skin. It is probably something simple so sorry if this seems a dumb question. I have put the file to /usr/share/enigma2 but when I go to plugin brewer and press the green button to download plugins. Nothing gets downloaded or displayed. I have also looked in menu/setup/system/user interface/skin setup and there is nothing in there either. All I have is the default skins.

Can anyone help me out here

Thanks

Mark

abu baniaz
19-07-14, 22:12
Would be a good idea to post what you did so others can learn/avoid issue too. Thread won't be wasted then.

fuzzter
20-07-14, 09:47
Hi,

I went to the plugin browser, pressed the red button to delete plugins and a list came up of plugins to delete. So I exited back out and pressed the green button to download plugins and low and behold it downloaded plugins.

Would be a good idea to post what you did so others can learn/avoid issue too. Thread won't be wasted then.