PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800UE+] box running really slow

DeviousG
17-07-14, 18:51
hi guys

for some reason my box is running extremely slow, no matter what button i press i get the spinning vix in top right corner, ive just updated from build 19 to 21 to see if that sorts it but it hasnt, changing channels is even a struggle, any ideas to help please

Larry-G
17-07-14, 18:53
Try a reflash but without using a backup to restore any settings or plugins, and go from there.

DeviousG
17-07-14, 18:57
Try a reflash but without using a backup to restore any settings or plugins, and go from there.

tried that method, still same :(

lemi
17-07-14, 19:24
Unplug HDD and see if it's different.

DeviousG
17-07-14, 19:30
Unplug HDD and see if it's different.

no hard drive plugged in as i havent bought one yet :(

lemi
17-07-14, 20:23
It's hard to say what's wrong....I have Apollo 21 on GigaBlue UE(not plus) and no problems at all.Like Pheonix said"clean flash without using a backup to restore any settings(channel list) or plugins"....
Spinning vix in top right corner?:confused:

DeviousG
17-07-14, 21:04
It's hard to say what's wrong....I have Apollo 21 on GigaBlue UE(not plus) and no problems at all.Like Pheonix said"clean flash without using a backup to restore any settings(channel list) or plugins"....
Spinning vix in top right corner?:confused:

sorry meant top left corner, i resolved it by help of stevejd2001, installed stock image then done clean install of vix, it was working fine for about 30mins then all of sudden the spinning vix logo was back, took about 30 secs to bring anything up after i press a button on remote control

Larry-G
17-07-14, 21:41
installed stock image then done clean install of vix,

sorry but that advice is totally wrong and pointless, the act of flashing a of flashing a image first erases the old image bu formatting the flash partition, so loading a "stock" image first is not needed and wont do any thing to help.

DeviousG
20-07-14, 16:15
Done a fresh flash of latest build 22, no pugins, no ABM, scanned fta only and the box is running extremely slow still and spinning vix logo top left corner