PDA

View Full Version : Help = vu duo start from scratch newbie

djrobski99
15-07-14, 21:30
HI,

I have just purchased a VU+ DUO.

I've used the bootloader to start.

I have then installed Open Vix Apollo 019 (Helios I hope), to be able to install the BLUE HD EPG.

From there I am stuck, as I have followed instructions to run the set up and select both tuners etc and scan for channels, but really need a newbies guide to install the BLUE HD EPG, CCAMS, and also when setting up I use the box to make sure all is visable on screen, but after rebooting the menus are off screen to the left and too high.......cannot find the settings to change this......

All help is appreciated

Rob

Creators
15-07-14, 21:52
Menu>Settings>System>User Interface>Position Setup

djrobski99
15-07-14, 22:03
Thanks for this.

Just Found the Blue HD skin too

MENU>SETUP>SYSTEM>USER INTERFACE > POSITION SETUP on my VU+ DUO.

Same above apart from Skin Setup for BLUE HD

cactikid
15-07-14, 22:54
i would urge everyone to download this 5star tut to pc as any question asked here is shown to you:thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=OpenViX%20Manual/

djrobski99
16-07-14, 09:41
Thank for this, however it does not explain how to enter the CLINE etc which is the part I'm now stuck on.

Running the VIX image with the BLUE HD Skin, but my CCAM's don't seem to be working .......

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

timofee
16-07-14, 13:48
It's against the rules for anyone to help you on that subject.

Larry-G
16-07-14, 14:25
Thank for this, however it does not explain how to enter the CLINE etc which is the part I'm now stuck on.

Running the VIX image with the BLUE HD Skin, but my CCAM's don't seem to be working .......

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

You wont get any help on this forum for Card sharing, Please read the forum rules you agreed to when you created your account here.

djrobski99
16-07-14, 17:23
Sorry folks didn't realise.

Just wanting to get to most out of the box with unlocking all the features.

Many Thanks

Rob