PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] recever unable to boot after been left overnight on standby

antwan
14-07-14, 13:49
Boot log sent to beta team crash log 1405340318.83 refers.

Hi Peeps ,
Having left receiver on standby overnight, I can only get it going by switching off then on, this has happened several times and I thought I'd send log for your perusal, hopefully a resolve may be sort.

Went to receiver this morning as soon as I looked at the front display I knew I would have to reboot the date was correct but the time always reads 03:43 albeit being early afternoon. after reboot I see the crash log on screen as Enigma 2-01-01-1970_01-00-50.log.
Why should this date be shown and not present date?
Thanks for any help or advise
Rgds Antwan
Please note this has happened several times even with all Apollo and previous images.
maybe something I will have to put up with or is it a easy fix?, seems strange as only happens occasionally or if left on standby more than 24hrs.

abu baniaz
14-07-14, 14:02
The receiver has bsaically locked up at that time.

Have you got debug logs enabled?

antwan
14-07-14, 14:20
yes abu
heres what my logs settings are:

create more detailed crash log ...yes
enable debug logs ...yes
limit debug size (MB) ....10
show logs manager in extetsions list ?? .... no
vix forum user name ...Antwan
email address ... cb@***>***>com
send yourself a copy ... yes
maximum no of days ....8
maximum total space used (MB) ... 10

abu baniaz
14-07-14, 14:31
As you say, this has been happening for a while on the TM Twin. It just locks up when in standby, does not even have to be more than 24 hours. Not good when you use the clock on the display when deciding whetehr to get out of bed!

The only thing I can think of is the debug log. The debug logs just gets larger and larger and larger. I had one showing over 500MB a while back.

Try disabling debug logs and see how you get on.

antwan
14-07-14, 15:48
Thanks Abu for your input,
I will try it with debug logs disable and report back after a couple of days.
I like your comment about "deciding wheterh or not to get out of bed" minght be favourable if left maybe give me unplanned layin's lol:):)