PDA

View Full Version : Scam in VIX

nas_matko
20-11-10, 01:09
Last night I have tried latest VIX image, but I couldn't make scam working for me. It kept saying something like non statdard cam found and it may not work. And really it wasn't working.
I was using scam in DE before to view cryptoworks card (which is not supported internally) and now I can't watch anything.
Any help is appreciated.

silverfox0786
20-11-10, 01:12
there is not much info or help on scam here but you can try read this thread and see if it helps you

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2917-scam&highlight=scam

andyblac
20-11-10, 10:13
scam should work, but you will need (like all other cams, your own config files). otherwise it will try to start but as no config is found it won't know what to do.

nas_matko
20-11-10, 14:46
scam should work, but you will need (like all other cams, your own config files). otherwise it will try to start but as no config is found it won't know what to do.
When I tried mgcam, it was asking specifically for config file, but not scam. It just said something about non standard cam (I don't remember the message exactly). In my previous image scam was working right after instal, no configuration was required.
But since I am very new in this area, I would greatly appreciate if you could direct me to some (any) resources dealing with this config files theory.