PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Hide bouquets issue. Movies does not show in hd bouquets

leonius
10-07-14, 01:11
hi

I think there is a small issue with abm

when I select to hide adult, movie channels disappear from the hd channels bouquet?
when I uncheck hide adult, the movie channels appear again in the hd bouquet?

the same thing happens when if I hide movie channels,movie channels will still show in hd bouquet but music channels will disappear from hd bouquet

if I select to hide music channels they will still appear in hd bouquet

im using a vu+uno(usb tuner) build Apollo 015

also, im only using all channels and hd bouquets only.the all channels works fine when I select to hide a certain group but the hd section seems to hide movie channels when I select only to hide adult

DaMacFunkin
10-07-14, 08:33
Are you using HD swap? The section boundaries become unstable using swap, on my XML I move the section boundaries to compensate.

leonius
10-07-14, 11:56
Are you using HD swap? The section boundaries become unstable using swap, on my XML I move the section boundaries to compensate.

how do I move section boundaries, im using ABM not the AB by lrazier.i don't think ABM has hd swap

cheers

leonius
17-07-14, 22:29
just did an update to build Apollo 021

problem still exists

movie channels don't show in HD channels section

leonius
17-07-14, 23:31
just did an update to build Apollo 021

problem still exists

movie channels don't show in HD channels section

that is when I select to hide adult

abu baniaz
18-07-14, 01:03
One of the main ABM coders is rather busy with his day job. It will be looked at in due course.

Thanks for reporting.

leonius
18-07-14, 01:28
One of the main ABM coders is rather busy with his day job. It will be looked at in due course.

Thanks for reporting.

no problem

DaMacFunkin
18-07-14, 08:12
Just use my XML, there are no problems with it.
You will have to choose my XML as new provider in abm
It is here
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?39266-Dont-Open-Till-15th-July

leonius
20-07-14, 23:28
Just use my XML, there are no problems with it.
You will have to choose my XML as new provider in abm
It is here
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?39266-Dont-Open-Till-15th-July

thanks mate,that got me the missing channels but still same prob,movies don't show in hd channels

its like abu said will be a fix in due course

abu baniaz
21-07-14, 01:36
Bug report has finally been submitted. It is not just the Movies HD bouquet though.

leonius
21-07-14, 20:50
Bug report has finally been submitted. It is not just the Movies HD bouquet though.

if you can find the time abu can you let us know in this thread when a fix is available in an update

much appreciated if you can

thanks

abu baniaz
22-07-14, 03:29
It is being looked at, I am afraid I cannot give an ETA. DTT/Cable channels do not change frequencies very often. IMO, there is no need to run ABm for them too frequently. I take it you want to hide the Adult channels. Sorry if I am wrong.

For now, run ABM without any sections hidden. In ABM, set "keep all bouquets" to yes. Deselect Virgin UK in your providers, that way it will not run for Cable on next execution. Using Dreamboxedit/Dreamset, delete the cable channels you don't want.

This is a temp work around. Hopefully someone will remember to post here when it is fixed.

leonius
22-07-14, 18:21
It is being looked at, I am afraid I cannot give an ETA. DTT/Cable channels do not change frequencies very often. IMO, there is no need to run ABm for them too frequently. I take it you want to hide the Adult channels. Sorry if I am wrong.

For now, run ABM without any sections hidden. In ABM, set "keep all bouquets" to yes. Deselect Virgin UK in your providers, that way it will not run for Cable on next execution. Using Dreamboxedit/Dreamset, delete the cable channels you don't want.

This is a temp work around. Hopefully someone will remember to post here when it is fixed.

thanks mate,and yes you are right I want to hide adult

uscool
28-07-14, 09:57
Hi,, i see in the change logs its been fixed, when will we get the update ?

- Update cable_virgin_GB.xml 00005 renamed to headend name
- Merge pull request #32 from AbuBaniaz/master Update cable_virgin_GB.xml
- Update cable_virgin_GB.xml Sports section now starts at 501

Thanks

DaMacFunkin
28-07-14, 11:24
Setting sports section to 501 will still cause problems with swap channels when SkySportsnews HD launches the boundary needs to be set at 500.

DaMacFunkin
28-07-14, 11:25
Ps it is on VM list of things to do HD swap...

abu baniaz
19-08-14, 01:33
Andy fixed the issue. Will be in next image.

You can use attached file for now. Extract and replace existing one located at
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner

Thanks for reporting.

leonius
22-08-14, 14:11
Andy fixed the issue. Will be in next image.

You can use attached file for now. Extract and replace existing one located at
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner

Thanks for reporting.

cheers abu