PDA

View Full Version : Channel list and EPG font size

art
19-11-10, 17:52
Do any of you guys know if it is possible to change the above mentioned font size, background and text colour by using something like the e2skinner. My new VU+ DUO is working really well with the VIX 1.2 image and default skin but as per usual her indoors is moaning the text is too small (yeah, yeah I've told her to put her glasses on) to see even with her nose touching the damn TV. The skin I used on the DM800 was Nemesis Glassline which has a bigger font size but I'm loathed to try installing that as I note posts stating other skins (than those bundled with the image) cause crashing and endless looping.

TIA

guff daddy
19-11-10, 18:09
Try the DM-Concinnity skin - I find it very clear to read (on a 40" LCD).
The CoolTV Guide font size can be changed from the menu (press Menu when in the CoolTV Guide - there's lots of stuff you can change)

art
20-11-10, 13:07
Cheers Guffdaddy will give it a try and let you know but I'd still like to know if it's possible to to modify the skin using e2skinner. I'll keep searching for more info on how to modify skins!

canthackit
20-11-10, 18:03
can you really tell the diference between 720p and 1080i 'cos i know i cant :confused:

reagrds: canthackit

Stanman
20-11-10, 18:16
I have read on anything below 40 inches you can't see the difference between 720 and 1080I/P. Also the other difference is even when something is advertised as 1080P no 2 pro grammes will be the same as the bit rate will diff and this will affect PQ.