PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Deletion of recordings in MovieList

bbbuk
08-07-14, 16:32
Hi,

I'm unable to find in any of the menu settings where I get the option to confirm deletion of any recordings within MovieList when I press the RED Delete button. It now just deletes the recordings without warning.

Now I'm sure this option was available within Apollo 08 but I can't seem to find it now. I know it's probably somewhere obvious, or I've changed something and now the option to confirm deletion of a recording isn't listed.

Could someone point me in right direction please, or tell me what I could have done to hide this option (if I have managed to do this)?

If it makes any difference I'm using the BlueHD Skin.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work it's appreciated.

judge
08-07-14, 16:38
When in movie list press menu & then choose settings.
Use trash can in movie list.

Milamber44
08-07-14, 18:13
My deletion is the same, but the file goes in the trashcan. I do then get a confirm pop up "are you sure" etc. when deleting from the Trashcan. Regards.

bbbuk
08-07-14, 19:27
The confirmation works within the trashcan but I thought it did it from normal movielist; and I thought there was a menu option to turn the deletion prompt on/off !!

Joe_90
08-07-14, 20:24
If you have a trashcan the danger of accidental deletion is minimised. The file is in the trashcan and can be recovered (for up to x days which is configureable). It's only if you don't have a trashcan that you would need the confirmation (are you sure etc.).

bbbuk
08-07-14, 21:27
If you have a trashcan the danger of accidental deletion is minimised. The file is in the trashcan and can be recovered (for up to x days which is configureable). It's only if you don't have a trashcan that you would need the confirmation (are you sure etc.).I agree but did such a feature exist in earlier version as i'm sure it was present in a previous version.

Joe_90
08-07-14, 22:18
I'm a relative newcomer to ViX images, but I wouldn't have thought a "delete confirmation" feature would be needed if you had the trashcan safeguard,perhaps?

bbbuk
09-07-14, 20:47
I'm a relative newcomer to ViX images, but I wouldn't have thought a "delete confirmation" feature would be needed if you had the trashcan safeguard,perhaps?I just thought I remember there being a setting to enable a "delete confirmation" from previous version?!?!