PDA

View Full Version : Problems flashing my new duo2 .. HELP!!

markeeny
07-07-14, 23:08
Hi all,

I received my box today and tried to flash it, and it seems I may have stopped the procedure a bit before..not sure since the method is a bit different from other vuplus boxes.. result is that I cant flash my box now with any image and it only shows the vu+ duo2 color logo, and the "double your expectation" text in the middle .. I'm afraid I may have bricked my box, but I received also a rs232 cable, so I thought I could be able to flash through cable... can someone post a link to an image for duo2 that I could use to install using any tools, like vu+ util or something similar.. I'll be more than happy for any help!!

Thanks every0one,

J

judge
07-07-14, 23:13
but I received also a rs232 cable, so I thought I could be able to flash through cable...

With the box?

ronand
07-07-14, 23:14
Sounds like a clone receiver - where did you get it?

DaMacFunkin
08-07-14, 07:55
You can't flash duo2 via rs232 they are designed to have flash recovery built in, obviously if this feature breaks down then you will need to send it back to Vu+ via your vendor, as someone who has had to do this with a duo2 expect it to take about 2-3 weeks if in the UK.
As of yet there have been no reports of duo2 clones.
Before you send it back try removing the power cable completely for a couple of hours then plugging it back in with USB image attached.

rossi2000
08-07-14, 08:21
there are DUO2 clones.