PDA

View Full Version : TSMedia and IPTV

techmail
06-07-14, 21:16
Hi everyone.
I'm just wondering if anyone has managed to get any streams working on their duo2.
There are hundreds of links about in tsmedia but when I click on one the screen looks like it's about to start and says at the bottom "playing stream" but it stay on 00:00 and nothing plays.

This is on all streams. I've searched the web high and low and tried every fix I can see but still nothing.

I'm only really trying to get streams of BEIN sports so if anyone knows any way of doing this or other ways of doing the I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance

Tech

psionguy
04-09-14, 09:38
Hi everyone.
I'm just wondering if anyone has managed to get any streams working on their duo2.
There are hundreds of links about in tsmedia but when I click on one the screen looks like it's about to start and says at the bottom "playing stream" but it stay on 00:00 and nothing plays.

This is on all streams. I've searched the web high and low and tried every fix I can see but still nothing.

I'm only really trying to get streams of BEIN sports so if anyone knows any way of doing this or other ways of doing the I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance

Tech

I was playing with this last night, and the majority of sport links did not open, however I did manage to get some interesting streams that worked perfectly.

Sirius
04-09-14, 20:44
You need to mask your ip (if in UK) for most iptv streams these days mate. Most UK isp's are blocking iptv, especially the sports.