PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] need help!!

kishan333
06-07-14, 15:15
hi guys,

having a lot of problems with my vu duo box, hope you guys can help.

firstly, i cannot download plugins at all when i click the download buttons in order for me to view plugins it just does not come up.

secondly, my epg has not been working for months therefore i cannot see past now/next and cant record past that. also when a channels goes dead when i do a manual scan to replace the dead frequencies it does not find anything its stuck on '0'. even when i find new frequencies (transponders ) it cant find anything.

i would like to do an automatic scan however i am scared that i will lose everything therefore i am very hesitant.

pleas ehelp guys

Larry-G
06-07-14, 15:27
Try updating the image, Zeus is no longer updated or maintained and therefore we cant give any thing more than general help as we can not issue fixes etc to this image, also Zeus is running a now old version of ABM which may account for some of your issues although to be honest I still have at least one receiver still running ViX 3.0 and ABM still works flawlessly on that for me.

kishan333
06-07-14, 17:11
Try updating the image, Zeus is no longer updated or maintained and therefore we cant give any thing more than general help as we can not issue fixes etc to this image, also Zeus is running a now old version of ABM which may account for some of your issues although to be honest I still have at least one receiver still running ViX 3.0 and ABM still works flawlessly on that for me.

Hi thank you for your reply, I heard the Apollo is the new image however I can install it however I have no ideas how to get my channels back after uploading image.