PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Setting up the LCD Screen

nsw9154
05-07-14, 21:19
I started to watch a Recording on my New Duo2 and on the LCD Display the Time bar runs through the actual time display
so I went in to the settings and the set up window was showing the display as it on the receivers LCD Display
then it corrected it's self so I pressed the Green Button to save it, the screen was ok for about 5 seconds then reverted back to how it was :(

Their seems a lot of options to get to grips with what dose LCD 1-2-3 mean as their is only the 1 screen and to much confusion :confused:

bellejt
06-07-14, 11:55
a known issue.You can easely access the config through webif : "http://ipaddressbox/lcd4linux/config".Then go to media and change settings everytime.in attach my settings for VFD display where REC is not blinking and colored media LCD4

DaMacFunkin
06-07-14, 12:07
What do you mean by coloured media lcd4?

bellejt
06-07-14, 13:02

I mean that I hev colored the items as colored timebar, clock etc. There are 2 files in the zip :
1 - display = the file for the VFD where the REC is nit blinking during recordings
2 - lcd4 = is the file witch gives a colored LCD screen on normal and playing recordings.