PDA

View Full Version : watchseries streaming hosts

garymac66
04-07-14, 21:21
Trying to view watchseries and not getting a list of hosts all of a sudden? yet on movies 25 the hosts load up?
any help would be appreciated

garymac66
05-07-14, 08:39
ok so i updated software (thanks to advice) and from ver 6.8 now on 7.5.....watchseries layout has changed and a bit more fiddly to navigate but back up and running :thumbsup:

ronand
05-07-14, 09:40
One needs to keep TSmedia updated to the latest version to have any chance of the streams working. Thats exactly the reason it is updated in the first place and the streams go dead regularly due to their dubious nature.

garymac66
08-07-14, 09:17
Having real problems getting any decent streams "forwatchonlineseries" sets with this latest update even on fibre now they are either unable to get stream or freezes anyone else struggling on versipn 7.5? movies 25 is no problem?

cheapcod
10-07-14, 18:43
Hiya, i have the same issue, films are ok, but Watchseries is no longer showing any links......into season 3 of breaking bad and now have to wait, till up and running again...And it only went this way after update to 7.5.:confused:

cheapcod
19-07-14, 14:04
Hiya, i have found that you can watch most series, on TSmedia, by using movies&series, simplymovies and then TV Genre...im now able to get back to watching Breaking Bad:thumbsup: