PDA

View Full Version : Wanted or Trade: Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T + DVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

polosolo
04-07-14, 16:36
Wanted or Trade: Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T + DVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

Hello Guy`s

Wanted: Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T + DVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner
Best price delivered please to postcode TS area UK.

I would really prefer to Trade: I have 3 x Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuners and would trade any or all plus cash where applicable.

Best Regards
polosolo

Abb
27-01-15, 02:08
Hi mate I know you prefer to trade ,but if you are willing to sell me one of the DVB-s/s2 ? Best regards

polosolo
22-03-15, 15:16
Hi mate just noticed your reply . I know its been a while ago ,but if you still want it ? I still have them
Will sell one if you still require it. Can do it for £20 + P&P £4.10 royal mail 1st class recorded(this is standard price)

polosolo
22-03-15, 15:48
Hi mate just noticed your reply . I know its been a while ago ,but if you still want it ? I still have them
Will sell one if you still require it. Can do it for £20 + P&P £4.10 royal mail 1st class recorded(this is standard price)

Just check royal mail and p&p is actually £ 2.34 + 17p padded envolope so its will be p&p = £2.50
£20 Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner..... fully boxed and basically never used.

I still have all 3 tuners to trade guy`s so if anyone is interested?Then let me know via forum post and I promise to get back to you ASAP ...this time.:)

polosolo
02-05-15, 22:35
p&p is actually £ 2.34 + 17p padded envolope so its will be p&p = £2.50
£20 Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner..... fully boxed and basically never used.

I still have all 3 (1 boxed unused & 2 in my ultimo atm) Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner to trade guy`s so if anyone is interested?Then let me know via forum post and I promise to get back to you ASAP ...this time.:)

I will trade all 3 single tuners for a Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 twin tuner
I am also looking for a Genuine Official Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T and will consider trade offers + a cash supplement

If anyone is interested....Please post on this thread (not via PM) and we can then make arrangement via PM for final details ...This will give both parties a sort of safe guard and peace of mind

Regards,

polosolo

MK
02-05-15, 22:57
polosolo im intrested in single tuner, how do you wana do this, send me your paypal email.

polosolo
02-05-15, 23:07
Hi mate,

I will send send you paypal details via PM for the sale.

£20 Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner..... fully boxed and basically never used p&p = £2.50.

Payment detail Sent Via PM for sale pending .

Payment received via PayPal...Thank you. I will post the tuner ASAP Royal Mail 1st class recorded and forward you the tracking ID: for your convenience.

Regards
polosolo

polosolo
03-05-15, 00:32
I now have 2 x Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuners.

Will only trade BOTH plus cash For the Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and PlayDVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

Post if interested in the trade + cash

Best Regards
polosolo

polosolo
04-05-15, 11:38
polosolo im intrested in single tuner, how do you wana do this, send me your paypal email.

Hello MK,

Post office closed today(Bank holiday) So will post 1st thing Tuesday for you.

Regards
polosolo

polosolo
05-05-15, 23:26
Hello MK
Here is a Update:

I have posted the tuner today 5th may 2015 Via royal mail 1st class recorded signed for, Hopefully you should get it tomorrow.
I have sent you a PM with the tracking ID: Details.

Thanks again for a Smooth transaction.

Regards,
polosolo

polosolo
05-05-15, 23:30
I now have 2 x Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuners.

Will only trade BOTH plus cash For the Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and PlayDVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

Post if interested in the trade + cash

Best Regards
polosolo

MK
08-05-15, 20:56
recieved it next day and was as described, top top seller...