PDA

View Full Version : [XP1000] plug in problem. Can't flash box?

rajdavid
30-06-14, 11:13
Octagon XP1000 PLUS

vix apollo

plugins
CCcam 2.2.1 ( installed manually )
ts media 9 (manual instal)

web-interface plugin(from feeds)

Problem

MY box was working fine until i installed web-interface plug in. Once installed my box crashed.
Then box reset by it self. Now it in a loop that keeps resetting. Their is a log but i don't know
how to post it here. I could take picture of screen.

I tried flashing but seems i am doing something wrong.

I formatted 2 usbs sticks to fat 32. 1st stick was 2gb. 2nd stick was 60gb . I got image from openvix website.
Image I used is vix apollo 12. I switched of power at back. Put in stick. When rec was red pressed ch+ front of box.
Then nothing... keeps going back to log and resets.

Done it 2 times.

The box was brought from world of sat website, 2 weeks ago.

Sicilian
30-06-14, 17:38
Use a Max 8GB USB stick.
Use a REAR USB port.
Format your USB stick FAT32 using this HP Tool http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45-HP-USB-Stick-Drive-Format-Tool

How to flash guide http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Guides%20and%20Tutorials/Flashing%20Guides/&file=How%20to%20flash%20a%20Octagon%20XP1000%20PLU S.pdf

sheraz2
31-01-15, 20:34
hi im experiencing the same problem have tried numerous usbs and all the tools to format the drives to fat 32. pressing channel up does nothing. on some of the usbs it just boots staright to the loop. others it stops with both red lights but pressing up does nothing.

is there any way else as im totally lost.

was purchased from WOS a while ago.

has anyone got a usb that works guaranteed or link to one that does... ive flashed this box before using the usbs that i have got now with out an issue. a while ago.

cactikid
31-01-15, 22:42
maybe a better idea to open a new thread for support and not tagging onto old post,what image is on box at the moment,did it have a new bootloader update since then? i have used integral and kingston formatted on pc to fat32 for my fussy vu boxes,did you check if the tut for flashing has changed with new updates?:thumbsup:

Sicilian
01-02-15, 05:17
hi im experiencing the same problem have tried numerous usbs and all the tools to format the drives to fat 32. pressing channel up does nothing. on some of the usbs it just boots staright to the loop. others it stops with both red lights but pressing up does nothing.

is there any way else as im totally lost.

was purchased from WOS a while ago.

has anyone got a usb that works guaranteed or link to one that does... ive flashed this box before using the usbs that i have got now with out an issue. a while ago.

Use a GENUINE Kingston max 8GB stick.