PDA

View Full Version : Oscam help

timofee
30-06-14, 10:15
I am testing Oscam on VU+Duo2 with Apollo 008.

Loaded OScam from feeds. Stopped other cams. Put my config files into /etc/tuxbox/config/. Then started OScam. In OScam config screen I have set "read user data from oscam.conf" to yes. Restarted box.

But can't get OScam to work. Show log says "error[errno 146] connection refused.

What am I doing wrong.

DaMacFunkin
30-06-14, 12:46
There was some basic config files posted in a thread somewhere on the forum quite a while ago, search for oscam config and I'm sure you will find them, these should point you in the right direction , oscam is a hot potato which can be hard to talk about without breaking the rules.

timofee
30-06-14, 13:15
I found various posts talking about oscam and as far as I can see I am following all the basic instructions.

I don't want to talk about anything not permitted. I just want to know how to set up OScam so that it recognises my oscam.conf file.

timofee
30-06-14, 13:45
I have made progress. I cut down the oscam.conf file to include only the basic lines, and I can now bring up all the oscam info screens.

I obviously made a mistake my original full oscam.conf file - I will have to work out what the mistake was.

Thanks to anyone who looked at this thread so far.