PDA

View Full Version : [GI-XPEED LX3] Recording's sometimes have no sound on PC

nsw9154
28-06-14, 23:15
as the title says when I transfer my recordings over to my PC sometimes I have no sound on them
even recordings made after one that works on the same channel with the same settings an Hour after :confused: it's doing my Head in
this also happens on my Solo2 and not only on the present build of Apollo I have had similar problems even on Zeus & Hellios
I have messed about with the settings but when I think that I have a setting that works the next recording might have no sound again
every recording works perfect on both LX3 & Solo2 boxes played through the TV
I recorded Robert Plant on BBC4 HD at 8pm no sound - but the Italian Detective program after it had sound
so I am thinking that they might be Doctoring the transmission to prevent unauthorised Recording :nono: are these settings correct :confused:

nsw9154
29-06-14, 03:02
Just checked the recordings that I did last night, I purposely recorded Metallica at Gladstonbury on both my Solo2 & LX3 with the settings the same on BBC2 HD
Solo2 had No Sound but the LX3 Had Sound :confused:
I also recorded Brian Ferry on BBC4 HD strait after the Italian Detective program that I recorded as a test with Sound - it would not transfer over with FilZilla
all I got was a RED file transfer failed and I recorded that on my LX3 any ideas any one