PDA

View Full Version : which image release should i use?

Busterroo
28-06-14, 20:22
Hi,
I'm getting a tm nano 2t delivered on monday, just wondering is the latest image release working well, any driver issues or should I flash with an older image version?

abu baniaz
28-06-14, 20:35
On the drivers in the latest image (Apollo12) there are some issues. Nothing major. I would recommend Apollo 12

Issues that we are aware of.
Playback of recorded files is jittery compared to what it was before. It may affect timeshift too.
The HDMI handshake issue is still there although not as bad as before.
Screen grabs do not work on some screens.

Newer drivers were released two days ago, they've not been made available to those who give up their valuable time to test for him.

billy2222
28-06-14, 21:18
Still finding recorded files glitching on Apollo 12 but not as bad as 008,downloaded files play without any problems,Helios 17 is really good but had it's small faults but nothing major,will probably go back to Helios until the HDMI problem/recording playback problem is solved.
I have a TM Nano oe with internal HD.

Its a shame because Apollo is almost great.

Busterroo
28-06-14, 21:26
Thanks for the replies folks, I'll go ahead and flash Apollo 12, the box is for a mate, he can always upgrade the software himself when the new drivers are released i guess. I have to agree Apollo is awesome, thats what I'm running on my solo 2.