PDA

View Full Version : Xpeed lx2

lemi
27-06-14, 18:55
Since there is no sub-forum for LX2,I'll post here:)
Just flashed my LX2 with new(first) VIX Apollo12:cool:I can only say WOW!!!Very good for a first image:thumbsup:
Thank you very much guys:thumbsup:
PS
Only one,small problem.It won't flash by pressing +button.I had to rename "noforce" file to "force" and it flashed automatic.
So,for LX2 users with this problem:Open "xpeedlx"folder,rename "noforce" file to "force",rocker switch off,usb in front port,rocker switch on and enjoy:p

Larry-G
27-06-14, 19:01
That image was released in error and has since been pulled from the download site. when it is officially released we will add the appropriate support sections etc.

lemi
27-06-14, 19:23
OK.Thanks.
It works perfect:thumbsup:
PS
I can assure you that image won't get out of this house!:nono:

Sicilian
28-06-14, 05:53
Use the new bootloader here http://www.golden-interstar.de/index.php?page=download&f=88 Fixes flashing issue you posted.

lemi
28-06-14, 07:51
Thanks. I already got new bootloader update LX2 25.05.2014:)

Quellcode

Changes:

- Added boxtype in display after boot
- Added boot-loader version in display after boot
- Simplify code

Sicilian
28-06-14, 07:54
Should work with no force.

lemi
28-06-14, 08:15
I guess.Just installed this one.Going to do new flash later.Noforce didn't work with old bootloader:)

nicoj24
06-07-14, 17:49
Just rename noforce file to force you can then just switch on receiver and it will update automatically if you leave it at noforce you have to press arrow up key to load image.

lemi
06-07-14, 18:53
Just rename noforce file to force you can then just switch on receiver and it will update automatically if you leave it at noforce you have to press arrow up key to load image.Thanks. I guess you didn't read my first post:)

lemi
11-07-14, 19:29
I see,there is no more hope here for LX2:( Oh well......I guess,it's like everywhere in this new world! "No money no honey."Anyway,thanks for Apollo12(released in error):cool:I'll move on and forget this release:thumbsup:

Larry-G
11-07-14, 19:41
I see,there is no more hope here for LX2:( Oh well......I guess,it's like everywhere in this new world! "No money no honey."Anyway,thanks for Apollo12(released in error):cool:I'll move on and forget this release:thumbsup:

Not sure exactly what your talking about but we are still building images for this receiver, even though they are currently not being released to the public, in fact we have build 016 on the beta server rite now. the main issue at the moment is that no one in the team actually owns one of these boxes and we will not release a image that we cant test first, thats just not good practice.

lemi
11-07-14, 19:57
In that case,you can release a beta image,and some of us can do a test:)

Larry-G
11-07-14, 20:03
In that case,you can release a beta image,and some of us can do a test:)

sorry but thats not how we do things here. at the time we feel ready we will officially release the image, until then it will be kept in house.

lemi
11-07-14, 20:23
So,you are still building images for this receiver but,no one in the team actually owns one and will not be released until one of you test it?:confused:
No pun intended but....Why bother:confused:

Larry-G
12-07-14, 07:21
So,you are still building images for this receiver but,no one in the team actually owns one and will not be released until one of you test it?:confused:
No pun intended but....Why bother:confused:

If we did not bother, there would be no images for any receivers. In order to debug any issues that occur with the image we need at least one person on the team with a receiver, we dont operate like some others who blindly build images for every conceivable receiver without at the very least making sure it actually boots first. so for the time being the image will remain in house until such a time as we decide otherwise.

And for the record we used to build images for Dreambox receivers too back in the ViX 2.2 days but they were deleted because no one on the team had any DMM hardware on which to test.

lemi
12-07-14, 08:33
For the record.I don't blame you or anyone from VIX team:nono: I know how things work with sponsor...."Who's gonna buy LX3 if we sell much cheaper LX2":p
Thanks.

Larry-G
12-07-14, 08:47
For the record.I don't blame you or anyone from VIX team:nono: I know how things work with sponsor...."Who's gonna buy LX3 if we sell much cheaper LX2":p
Thanks.

It has nothing to do with the sponsor, he sells much cheaper receivers than the Lx3 and we still provide images for those boxes, we even provide images for some receivers that he does not sell.

At this moment in time we have 4 or 5 images for receivers that are not public, primarily because we do not have any members of the beta team with a receiver on which to test, there are also other considerations that may prevent a release again nothing to do with what the sponsor does or does not sell.

kamacnik1
31-08-14, 23:02
Hi guys

one question , I sow apolo 028 image for xpeed lx1 and lx2 on download page,is that beggining of support for those two receiver's ?

or isn't ?

nsw9154
31-08-14, 23:13
Hello :wave: if the image is in the feeds that means that it is supported by the vix team I wanted a LX3 but at the time they did not have a image for it
but as soon as I saw that they had APOLLO 03 in their image section I ordered one from the sponsors :D