PDA

View Full Version : Vu Solo 2 with 1tb hdd

icemen
27-06-14, 10:30
Hi

I'm after a vu solo 2 genuine box with the HDD installed and pref with all the image and stuff loaded but not essenial

thanks
Ice

mrxbox360
27-06-14, 12:46
hi i might be selling one of mine soon solo2 genuine hdd installed vix apollo 012

nsw9154
27-06-14, 14:48
I might also be selling my 4 month old Genuine Solo2 with 1TB HD as I do not use it much since I bought my Golden Interstar LX3
I would want £230 for it

icemen
28-06-14, 22:37
I have emailed both of you with some questions if you respond thanks

nsw9154
28-06-14, 23:29

Reply email sent

Stanman
28-06-14, 23:41
All discussion in thread, no emails or PM until deal agreed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

nsw9154
28-06-14, 23:50
OK Stanman sorry it will not happen again

icemen
29-06-14, 07:14
hi i might be selling one of mine soon solo2 genuine hdd installed vix apollo 012

How long u had it and do u have receipt. What condition is the box in? Do you have all the cams, mgcamd installed? Is the cross epg set on hdd? Is all the abm set and the dead HD channels swapped over to the SD ones. Finally my budget is 220 max.

Larry-G
29-06-14, 09:15

ALL questions must be kept within this thread until such a time as a sale is agreed upon, failure to do so may result in offending users access being revoked to the sales sections.

Also a photo of the item along side the sellers forum name and date must be provided,

nsw9154
29-06-14, 18:00
I was letting iceman know that I might be selling my Solo2 as nothing has been agreed on yet apart from a rough price, but if interest was shown
I would then post pictures and proof that it was a Genuine Solo2 and not a clone and take it from their

and £220 would be acceptable including p&p UK mainland and 1TB Hard Drive installed so let me know and I will post some pictures

Larry-G
29-06-14, 18:11
I was letting iceman know that I might be selling my Solo2 as nothing has been agreed on yet apart from a rough price, but if interest was shown
I would then post pictures and proof that it was a Genuine Solo2 and not a clone and take it from their

and £220 would be acceptable including p&p UK mainland and 1TB Hard Drive installed so let me know and I will post some pictures

I was not criticising you, just posting a friendly reminder that all communications must be kept in the thread until a sale is agreed upon.

My post was a direct reply to iceman, but a reminder to all users as this is happening more and more often in sales threads.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

nsw9154
29-06-14, 18:39
That's aright pheonix I was replying to the comment that Ureyesonly made :) and I know that you where only reminding us about the rules :D

icemen
30-06-14, 12:12

You say you bought this from Finland so i'm a bit reluctent to purchase this one, thanks for the offer anyway.

Mr Xbox do you still want to sell? gone quite on us...

nsw9154
30-06-14, 13:32
You say you bought this from Finland so i'm a bit reluctent to purchase this one, thanks for the offer anyway.

it is a Genuine Solo2 and the only reason I purchased it from Finland and not the Sponsors was because I was going to buy a Gigablue Quad, and the sponsors had none in stock
but after I had paid for said box they ran out of stock, and seeing that the Original Quad had been Discontinued and the Quad plus would take 4 weeks to get in stock
I paid 30 euros extra and purchased the Solo2 in February, when the Vix image was the old 3.808 and I have installed every version since from ZEUS 1 to Apollo 12 without a problem so if it had been a Clone it would be a Door Stop now, but I can understand your concern and thank you for your Honesty

regards norm

mrxbox360
01-07-14, 00:10
hi iceman sorry for the late reply,I've been busy at work, sorry i was let down on the duo2 so mines not for sale at the moment

icemen
01-07-14, 22:53
Modorators or admin you can close this tread, I have bought a box from elsewhere

nsw9154
01-07-14, 23:13
I Decided to keep the Solo2 anyway

abu baniaz
02-07-14, 04:11
Will be moved to closed section in due course.