PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on a constant boot

theballboy
26-06-14, 16:39
Have used my miracle premium mini had once (to get a feel for operation and gui) gave it to my sat guy to have gift installed. Got it back and it booted and worked last night no problem.
Changed dhcp to static and supplied an address
mounted a network drive

turned box on today and it's in a constant boot cycle now. Miracle box screen with circles circling in top ft corner suggesting operating. States booting on box window. Screen goes blank and it starts again

any suggestions?
I'm pulling my hair out as the original android hybrid sat box I bought stopped working after a week. It cost me £45 to have my channel service transferred to this miracle box I bought and now this.

Larry-G
26-06-14, 16:44
Less of the gift talk please. We dont support such things here as per the forum rules.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sicilian
26-06-14, 16:46
Sounds like its in somekind of crashloop. You'll need to re-flash it, guide here http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Guides%20and%20Tutorials/Flashing%20Guides/&file=How%20to%20Flash%20a%20Miraclebox%20Premium%2 0Mini%20HD.pdf

ViX images here http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Miraclebox-Mini/

You'll get no help with so called channel service here.

theballboy
26-06-14, 16:48
Ok sorry. Didn't realise. New to the sat scene and trying to get my head round everything

rossi2000
26-06-14, 16:49
you'll be complaining that your hd channels dont work next? heheh

theballboy
26-06-14, 16:53
Ok thanks. I take it all settings etc lost once re flashed? What a nightmare

theballboy
26-06-14, 16:56
Is there any technical explanation as to why this has happened. Ip confict?

theballboy
26-06-14, 16:57
Lol. No. Guess if made a bad decision just with this melarky. £350 so far. Mess

judge
26-06-14, 17:02
If using ViX, an E2 crashlog is more than likely been generated in /home/root/logs/
Upload one here or it's just guesswork on what's causing the issue.

theballboy
26-06-14, 17:08
Was using the stock miracle box firmware so that's a no go. I did last night however opt to save my settings so maybe i can re flash then reload settings (obviously re flashing with stock miracle box image)

theballboy
27-06-14, 10:53
Downloaded premium hd mini image from miraclebox.se.
Flashed and still stuck on booting after flash
have reflashed twice and same.
personally think its the wrong image
http://www.miraclebox.se/downloads.html - tried both premium hd mini and twin
Software for Miraclebox Premium Twin HD with alot of new functions and features.

Release notes 14-06-25
Kernel 3.12.1 for Miraclebox Mini
OE-CORE 2.2
GCC 4.9.0

both premium available downloads are for 'twin' premium- maybe thats cause it doesn't matter if you dont have the secon tuner installed or not

Does anyone know where I can download an up to date stock miracle firmware outside of this site?

Tried the vix image and its working now - need to see if I can reload settings i saved on the miraclebox firmware but I doubt it as its a different image so box is at least operational although I want to try original image again