PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] PIP reset

LbCwby
25-06-14, 20:17
Hi,
now with the World Cup first time I´m using PIP.
What happen is that I get it set up right, .f.e. watching BBC1 and then BBC3 in the PIP window.
However if I later want to the same with ITV1 and 4, it always goes back to BBC3.
Workaround found, is to Restart Enigma, and then I can again choose two other channels (ITV1 en 4 f.e.) to do PIP with.

Am I missing something or should it be classified as bug?
As mentioned, the workaround with Enigma restart, works for me at the moment, so no hurry!

Thanks.

abu baniaz
25-06-14, 20:26
It opens the last used channel instaed of same channel (as was the previous method). The "changeable" chanenl is the main one. Select the one you want to be small. In PiP, swap services, then change the channel so that the maoin one is what you want.

judge
25-06-14, 20:41
When in PiP mode, short press CH+/CH- changes the main channel.
Long press CH+/CH- changes the PiP channel.
You can also long press up/down at the OK button to select PiP channels.

LbCwby
25-06-14, 20:48
Thanks for the quick and good reply. Just tried it, and ... perfect.
I always stopped PIP first, and then, starting it again, got the last channel used in PIP.
Didn´t know I had to / could stay in PIP and change the channels in there, though I used Swap picture numerous times, but only to switch between the two current screens.
I must be getting old, not coming up with the solution myself :o

@Judge - thanks too for the added info

nsw9154
25-06-14, 21:45
Tried it again today but still getting Black screen and only sound when trying to exit pip on my LX3, but I know that it is being looked in to so not bothered it is just as easy to use the zap button :D