20-06-14, 00:14
I'm getting a message that says "feeds are down"

Rob van der Does
20-06-14, 03:26
And my bike has a flat tyre :confused:

girginoz
20-06-14, 17:00
when i check openvix builds i see green light:stable
but when i chk plugin browser or online update "feeds are down for maintenance."
Perhaps that is what mr_foj means

Andy_Hazza
20-06-14, 17:28
Pretty piss poor opening for a post don't you think? No mention of what image, what version, build or anything. You need to state more info than that I'm afraid, they are not mind readers ya know!! :eek:

mickyblueys
20-06-14, 17:34
Pretty piss poor opening for a post don't you think? No mention of what image, what version, build or anything. You need to state more info than that I'm afraid, they are not mind readers ya know!! :eek:
You do not need to state those things in your post!! because they are input in the boxes before you can submit the thread.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
20-06-14, 17:36
Well how does he expect to get help? Read minds? :eek:

Andy_Hazza
20-06-14, 17:37
For all you know he could be on ViX 3.0 and which in that case he would have a permo feeds down message!! :eek:

Andy_Hazza
20-06-14, 17:38
You do not need to state those things in your post!! because they are input in the boxes before you can submit the thread.

Where has he inputted them then? In invisible ink? :confused:

Larry-G
20-06-14, 17:42

yes that indeed would be the correct way to submit a thread, assuming that it was submitted to the correct section in the first place. This is not the correct place.

mickyblueys
20-06-14, 17:42
Didn't say he had, just said you don't need to input that info in the post, that's why the feature was brought about. To make people do it.(If it is not working correctly then that is for the site moderators to sort), That's why you can't start a thread using tapatalk, you can only reply to posts.

Andy_Hazza
20-06-14, 17:44
Didn't know that. I've learnt summat new today. :thumbsup:

Larry-G
20-06-14, 17:45
Didn't say he had, just said you don't need to input that info in the post, that's why the feature was brought about. To make people do it.(If it is not working correctly then that is for the site moderators to sort), That's why you can't start a thread using tapatalk, you can only reply to posts.

The feature does work exactly as it is supposed to, providing it is made in the correct support forum. this is not the support forum, as for tapatalk thats a issue on their end not the forum.

mickyblueys
20-06-14, 17:46
The feature does work exactly as it is supposed to, providing it is made in the correct support forum. this is not the support forum, as for tapatalk thats a issue on their end not the forum.
Yeah I realise it is a tapatalk issue

mickyblueys
20-06-14, 17:48
However it doesn't work full proof Phoenix, on many occasion I have input my build number e.g. 003 but when I've sent thread and read back it loses that info.
And then you get wrong from Rob for missing it out, when infact it wasn't left out.

Andy_Hazza
20-06-14, 17:51
If on Tapatalk peeps probably need to mention everything in the opening post?

girginoz
20-06-14, 18:49
when i check openvix builds i see green light:stable
but when i chk plugin browser or online update "feeds are down for maintenance."
Perhaps that is what mr_foj means
sorry, mine is apollo 8