PDA

View Full Version : Gi xpeed lx3

lumnjani
18-06-14, 21:45
just i bought this satellite and when i flashing with openatv i see i cant find two important option..first of all on the channel list that image dont have '' delete '' , '' remove '' lock ande '' rename '' option..second one its motor option on the satellite search..i have motorised system and i like to use manual system but openatv have just '' usals ''..any one have any idea how i can install this two options..its very important for us..

norhap
19-06-14, 01:49
just i bought this satellite and when i flashing with openatv i see i cant find two important option..first of all on the channel list that image dont have '' delete '' , '' remove '' lock ande '' rename ''
once with the list in the lx-3, climb on the remote control key up-> menu key, and enter the editing menu list.

option..second one its motor option on the satellite search..i have motorised system and i like to use manual system but openatv have just '' usals ''..any one have any idea how i can install this two options..its very important for us..
menu->settings->search channel,in this menu has all the options to search for channels and satellites. if you search through image Create a bouquet "last scanned", where they will be scanned channels manually.

PD.-easier it is to obtain a list of channels and send it with any editing program lists. dreamset,dreamboxedit,dogsettings.....

do not forget to try OpenVIX!!!!!.

abu baniaz
19-06-14, 02:20
The changes to the tuner config menus were done by Huevos and Rob van der Does to make life easier for people.

Diseqc motor controls on E2 are in the "advanced" mode of tuner config. They will not show while you are in "simple" setup mode. Change to "advanced" and you can then store each sat position.

lumnjani
19-06-14, 12:03
i have change them to advantage but its same..i turned to disech 1.2 and again there its no option of moving motors..really make me nervous ..with usals have to wait 5 min to go to next satellite and sometimes never go to the position..

any idea who its the best image for this type of satellite and who its easy to use..with openatv i find difficult

to be clear with you ..its first time for me to use a satellite receiver with Linux enigma programs and i dont have so much experiences..before i use spiderbox 9000hd and its very easy to use them..