PDA

View Full Version : problem on my box

ice
17-11-10, 23:51
hi all
i have problem on my box
if put it on chanal sd its oky
if i put it on chanal HD getting freez and cant do anything remote contol doesnt work and dcc also
so i will do power off and on
what is this please help

charliesen
18-11-10, 01:45
I think we need a bit more info here mate.
Are you using a server ?
have you got a card in your box ?
More info please

silverfox0786
18-11-10, 01:50
please note if you are using a server then we dont want to hear of it on here server / client c/s talk is banned on here if your error is from a legitamate card decripting error then we will try to help as best we can. if its an error with image or alignment or image settings we can put you in the right direction.

ice
18-11-10, 02:30
no server just aljzrae sport card
man i have on my box 15 plugins if i put it on HD chan after 20 mnts the pic getting freez just freez and my card working 100% if do pwoer off and on card working fine
just the hole box getting freez i think it hardwere problem
and i go to dcc no concted also putty so just i have power on and off

silverfox0786
18-11-10, 02:32
not sure why your hd is freezing have you checked the card and see if it getting over heated or the box getting over heated. if thats nt the case then it may be something is corrupt in your image and you may need to reflash it keeping it simple.

ice
18-11-10, 02:41
card is cold evan my box is cold if i put clean image and put on hd chanl afier 1hr will freez with plugins 20 mnts
freez on hole box not just chanl if it freez i cant do anything evan move to anther chanl
i have tryed pli pd vti vix bh etc

silverfox0786
18-11-10, 02:50
its possible it a fault with the channel subscriber causing a freeze if not then it could be the box has a fault. i would wait till the morning when more ppl are online to see if anyone else has a solution to this.

Larry-G
18-11-10, 02:53
presumably your using a software based cam unit ( softcam ) such as mgcam or CCcam rather than a dedicated hardware based cam unit. if thats the case which one are you using and what version. plus have you tried any others to see if thats contributing factor ?.

ice
18-11-10, 03:08
ccam 2.1 or 2.2 some body told its one% it hardwere coz this is not normal
i dont know what shold i do

Larry-G
18-11-10, 03:11
it certainly seems to be a hardware fault. as suggested though see what the others say in the morning, although if i were you i would contact the company you bought the box from and ask for a replacement

ice
18-11-10, 03:30
i bought from doubi i sent to them a replacement

Curious123
18-11-10, 10:12
Had a similar problem on my clone dm800 when I tried using it as server and had too many lines.

ice
18-11-10, 14:49
Had a similar problem on my clone dm800 when I tried using it as server and had too many lines.
so what did you do its hard wereproblem or what

acco
19-11-10, 00:15
A silly one I've had with HD channels was stupid crashes/freeze & that was down to a skin from what I gathered.. What would happen I'd switch over (only happened on HD channels) a crash green screen, that would happen indiscriminately.

VIX 1.2 & the ghost skin, cccam used as a client.

ice
07-12-10, 18:11
i do replacement
but the problem come back agen so any help plese