PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] please support ARABIC in openVix

momayaz
18-06-14, 02:38
Hi Vixers

frankly saying I've tried most images .. and my favorite after all is openvix .. But ..

1- please support Arabic language keyboard in Tsmedia plugin when searching youtube for example .. cuz I asked Tsmedia makers they said openvix don't support Arabic keyboard on Tsmedia

2- time setting +3 GMT Kuwait , Riyadh .. is not active .. if I choose it time wont change .. and most arabs are using this timing

3-on the way fix the information/about when upgrading and restoring .. it gives back the build # you restored from

I wont change my favorite image .. and am sure the openvix masters will provide all above for me :D
love you all and love openVix :thumbsup:

boysheff
18-06-14, 18:09
Ya kalab. Inta min Kuwait

kiwiz
18-06-14, 18:49
hajwan ani iraqi arabic people wow never knew there will be ... in this cs word

boysheff
18-06-14, 20:38
Ahlan kiwiz

momayaz
18-06-14, 22:22

Please have some respect.. Admins here dont understand franco arabic words doesn't mean you swear

And am not from Kuwait.. Its only the standard GMT setting for +3GMT

any reply from makers?
And please write en English its not Arabic forum

Larry-G
19-06-14, 03:14

There was no need for such a remark, so in future kindly keep them to your self.

boysheff
19-06-14, 15:58
What did I say? I was welcoming

Larry-G
19-06-14, 16:02
The translation I received was not welcoming, so if your not a native speaker we will just chalk it up to a translation misunderstanding.

momayaz
19-06-14, 17:46
What did I say? I was welcoming

Welcoming!! lol didn't know that ( kalab) word became welcoming.. Just don't give bad feeds to arab people m8

Anyway i dont want this thread to take another subject please.. And lets discuss the problem in #1 subscription