PDA

View Full Version : all channels showing but Sly sports HD channels and Sly mvies Hd chanels.

kishan333
17-06-14, 18:10
hi guys,

i am not a very techy person, all i know is that the supplier of my vu duo has installed the vix 3.0 zeus image(which is the latest i believe).

can someone please tell me why all my channels but the sLY MOVIES HD CHANELS (ALL) and the Sly sports HD channels are not working!! the standard version of bothe are working fine.

also my autobouquets thing does not work i scheduled for 6.00 am very morning but when i on my tv it says autobouquets failed every day please help.

mickyblueys
17-06-14, 18:17
Vix Zeus is no longer the latest image, the latest is Apollo 008

Which you can get from

www.openvix.co.uk

Your hd channels are no longer working as sky have changed their encryption for these channels, and E2 boxes are no longer able to decrypt these channels.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

kishan333
17-06-14, 18:19
Vix Zeus is no longer the latest image, the latest is Apollo 008

Which you can get from

www.openvix.co.uk

Your hd channels are no longer working as sky have changed their encryption for these channels, and E2 boxes are no longer able to decrypt these channels.

hi,

thank you, so does that mean i will never get hd channels again? especially from sky :confused:

also the person i bought it from has not replied for 2 months so cannot get help from him, but will i lose my channels and the line that i paid for 12 months as i am new to this and do not know how to get back if lost?

mickyblueys
17-06-14, 18:21
End of conversation, please re read rules you have just signed up to regarding card sharing talk,

Thank you!

Suggest mods close thread!

Maxwell
17-06-14, 18:25
Thread closed - as stated re read the rules especially 4a here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2-Please-read-the-rules-here