PDA

View Full Version : [GI-XPEED LX3] Unable to Restore Backup

trixt
17-06-14, 13:04
Hi Guys

Backed up my settings and then updated the new image that was released today (008).

When I am asked the option to restore, click yes, a message comes up saying no Internet connection and that I should try restoring backup using the backup manager.....

So I do this, select the backup, it starts to upload, but then an error message comes up saying "feeds down for maintenance, please try again later". The system then crashes.

Any ideas?

Thanks

mcquaim
17-06-14, 13:41
I just flashed 008 on an LX3 about 1 hour ago and restored settings from 006 without any issues..

trixt
17-06-14, 14:10
I just flashed 008 on an LX3 about 1 hour ago and restored settings from 006 without any issues..

Cool. I'm still having the problem though. Anyone having the same issue? Or advise on what to do so that I can get my backup restored?

Sicilian
17-06-14, 14:12
Updated fine here this morning, maybe something wrong with your backup.

trixt
17-06-14, 14:17
Updated fine here this morning, maybe something wrong with your backup.

I followed the standard backup steps so not sure what could be wrong with the backup. Once the error message regarding "feeds being down for maintenance" appear, the system just reboots.

As a side note, when I click "restore" on my selected backup, it then gets to 33/100 before the error message appear?

Sicilian
17-06-14, 14:22
Try a fresh flash on of 008, make a backup and try to restore that.

nsw9154
17-06-14, 14:56
I Flashed mine from 3 to 8 from the feeds as it was flashing Green after the flash information still said Apollo 3
so I did a full re-flashed with a 8 gig Patriot stick and it flashed but got stuck and after 9 minutes I had to switch it of at the Back to reboot it

so I did a full flash again using an old 4 gig Kingston DataTraveler Purple USB1 stick with the small flashing light that I had and it flashed fine :confused:

and YES Sicilian you did tell me to use Kingston Memory Sticks :p :roflmao: