PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Skin vix-night-hd: Channellist open, if I scroll down in secondinfbar ...

snoopy2013
17-06-14, 09:22
Hello,

yesterday I`am using the standard skin "vix-night-hd" first time for a longer period.

One thing I noticed is, if I called secondinfobar with 2*ok and if the in secondinfobar shown eventinformation is more detailed and therefore appears a scrollbar, the channellist is open suddenly in background, if I scroll down eventinformation with button/arrow down ...

Is that intentional or possibly a bug?

Regards

snoopy2013
19-06-14, 13:06
It`s a bug or not? :confused:

Sicilian
19-06-14, 13:16
Its how its supposed to be.

Rob van der Does
19-06-14, 13:41
Nope, that's not how it should be. In the SIB the Up/Down arrow (above and below the OK-button) are supposed to do the scrolling in the event description. And that's indeed how it works here.

PS: The CH+/- button do what you reported: opening the channel list on the background, thus allowing another channel to be chosen without leaving the SIB.

Sicilian
19-06-14, 13:47
Sorry missed this bit.

the channellist is open suddenly in background, if I scroll down eventinformation with button/arrow down ...

What receiver?

snoopy2013
20-06-14, 08:13
Uuups ... :o

I've made a small change in the keymap.xml (so I can toggle the bouquets in GraphEPG with Channel +/-) - perhaps the "bug" is because of that and it`s so my own error.

I will it test at weekend.

Anyway thanks for your answers