PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Epg on Apollo

tandaman
17-06-14, 08:28
Hi since Ive updated to Apollo 007 on my Vu Solo, epg all set up and downloaded, when I press the down or up arrow to get the channel list the epg only shows whats on now and not next.

GAH2402
17-06-14, 08:50
Hi,

Can confirm same issue on Gigablue Quad. Thought it might be a skin issue (I use Blue HD), but the issue persists with Vix Night HD too.

GAH

barry2012
17-06-14, 08:57
Yeah its like that on technomate-nano maybe theres something missing that was there in other images

^^COMPASS^^
17-06-14, 09:11
Update to build 8 guys as it's been fixed :)

GAH2402
17-06-14, 12:29
Thanks Compass, sorted now with Build 008

GAH

M.A.H
18-06-14, 02:01
Hi,
I have a vu solo2 with the latest Apollo build 008 using the default vix night hd skin. I have downloaded the epg using crossepg but I only get the title of a programme on what's on now and the same title is copied in the description or information section. It doesn't show the information of what a programme is about, all channels are like that. This problem only started when I updated to the latest build (I had vix 3.0 before) I have tried many skins, but still same problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

hilly
18-06-14, 07:14
Hi,
I have a vu solo2 with the latest Apollo build 008 using the default vix night hd skin. I have downloaded the epg using crossepg but I only get the title of a programme on what's on now and the same title is copied in the description or information section. It doesn't show the information of what a programme is about, all channels are like that. This problem only started when I updated to the latest build (I had vix 3.0 before) I have tried many skins, but still same problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Gigablue ue+ Apollo 08 the download of epg just sticks on loading data.

M.A.H
18-06-14, 16:39
I have gone through the crossepg setup guide

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images

I'm still getting only the programme name not the information.
I have attached photos to explain what I mean by it only shows the title of a programme but not the information.

mickyblueys
18-06-14, 17:14
I have gone through the crossepg setup guide

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images

I'm still getting only the programme name not the information.
I have attached photos to explain what I mean by it only shows the title of a programme but not the information.

what provider are you using for your epg data?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

lemi
18-06-14, 17:16
I don't use "CrossEPG" but wanna try it with apollo8 and got stuck during download.(GBUE).
Use XMLTV-importer.Much better.

M.A.H
18-06-14, 18:23
I'm using OpenTv Providers - Sky uk

mickyblueys
18-06-14, 19:14
If I were you, I would telnet init 4 command, this puts your box sleep basically, and ftp to box then delete your epg.dat file. Then telnet init 3 command, to re awaken your box. Then try a fresh epg download.

M.A.H
19-06-14, 01:24
If I were you, I would telnet init 4 command, this puts your box sleep basically, and ftp to box then delete your epg.dat file. Then telnet init 3 command, to re awaken your box. Then try a fresh epg download.

I telnet init 4 and deleted epg.dat file, init 3 and downloaded epg but still no luck. Someone else on another forum had a similar problem, the solution was when first setting up the box instead of automatically scanning to find the correct satellite, manually select your satellite on both tuners (in my case 28.2). So I re-flashed the box with Apollo 008 and manually set both tuners up, set crossepg up with opentv provider selected sky uk and it worked. I have all 7day epg with the information for every programme. I don't know if re-flashing the box or setting the tuners up manually fixed the epg, either way it worked for me.

Thanks for your help guys.

mickyblueys
19-06-14, 07:55
Glad you're sorted and it's good to know the solution for future reference, my tuners are set manually, but have often thought about leaving on automatic selection, when doing a fresh flash. ....but now I won't.