PDA

View Full Version : confused of real RAM and Flash memory of LX3

uscool
13-06-14, 15:55
Hi, i currently have a Vu Duo 2 , and looking at the LX3 but it seems its got less ram then the vu duo 2, duo 2 spec is 2gb ram and 2gb flash, the LX3 is 1gb Ram and 2gb flash,

but when i look at information on vu duo 2 with image booted, it only seems to have 1gb ram and around 1gb flash , does it have that much memory but software not support that much , also does the HbbTV work on LX3 as the youtube app gets used alot

Thanks

norhap
13-06-14, 18:02
VU+ Duo2= 1GB RAM about free and 1GB flash free.both values ​​was less than 1 GB. (if I remember correctly)
LX3= 1,157 GB RAM free,and 1,8GB about flash free.

uscool
13-06-14, 19:52
VU+ Duo2= 1GB RAM about free and 1GB flash free.both values ​​was less than 1 GB. (if I remember correctly)
LX3= 1,157 GB RAM free,and 1,8GB about flash free.

Im confused the spec it says 2gb ram for VU duo 2 , but in system information its 964988mb so around 1gb ram ,

Thanks

norhap
13-06-14, 20:19
you are confused by that Duo2 RAM is full, free + system = 2GB.
free ram then those 964988mb .... the rest memory is for the system-hardware.

uscool
13-06-14, 21:01
Hi, so the LX3 will have less ram available , wondering upgrading to it from a duo 2 if its worth it, as it can have 4 tuners , does hbbTV - youtube app work on LX3 ?

Thanks

norhap
13-06-14, 21:31
now, there are bugs ... normal that the receiver has gone recently, overscan should be solved, not fixed to the skin except A / V 1080i, so if handled the OSD position skin.

free memory I put above is is the actual user-software ... the rest of the hardware.

works fine tuners, maybe I notice a delay when switching to DVB-T2->DVB-S2, DVB-S2 zap to DVB-S2 channels no problems ... this should be set to the manufacturer's drivers are working on computer it.

IN HDMI leads, add an entry to a bluray device such and use it for reproduction, recording etc ... this must implement, as the BLUETOUCH (in this module and is working on the 2.2 branch to implement a script that are already running on this software being tested).... but this is normal even so, given the time it takes the receiver on the market.

internal wifi works without problems.

PIP also must be fixed, there are pixelated.

in short, I trust fully equipment manufacturer's drivers, to make this one of the best receiver in the market .... you should evaluate after a while because as I said it's too early yet to assess.

I'm very happy with it and has future without a doubt this receiver-manufacturer

apologize for the failures of the translator-google, I am from Spain.

norhap
13-06-14, 22:24
work youtube and hbbtv not problem.

judge
13-06-14, 22:49
work youtube and hbbtv not problem.

Using an IPK or image plugin feeds?

norhap
13-06-14, 23:06
Using an IPK or image plugin feeds?

manually, installing dependencies + plugin_all.ipk

uscool
14-06-14, 10:28
manually, installing dependencies + plugin_all.ipk

possible to install hbbTV from plugins feed ?

Sicilian
14-06-14, 10:35
possible to install hbbTV from plugins feed ?

Soon, its not in ViX yet. Egami has it.