PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Net ID 00015

invisiblelayer
11-06-14, 22:14
I also have the Miraclebox sat/cable box all I get is tuner locked on Apollo 003. Tried disabling tuner A and even took out the sat feed, done the correct provider prefix and tips shown and the same message each time.

I've got lraizer's cable autobouquets working perfect though so no need to keep trying with this, worth looking at if people having issues

abu baniaz
11-06-14, 22:34
If you want to improve things, provide more details.
Which version of Lraizer's cable plugin are you using?
Which netID are you uisng when you use Lraizer's one?
Which What is the tuner config for each tuner?
What is your net ID?

Can you provide the logs from this thread? http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38120-Logs-for-Pure-area-required

Thank you for continuing to be positive.

nsw9154
11-06-14, 23:04
Since I installed Apollo 3 the Cable signal has been spot on I was getting 90% SNR & 48% AGC no break up Excellent picture Quality
probably because I am tuned in to my proper aria 00010 for Teeside and the ABM is spot on shame i can only watch about 10 cable channels
any way the Miraclebox is packed back in it's box :eek:
I receive my Shiny New Golden Interstar LX3 with 3 Sat and 1 Cable tuner tomorrow from the Sponsors :D my Solo2 Spoilt me I need the speed :cool:

invisiblelayer
12-06-14, 05:42
If you want to improve things, provide more details.
Which version of Lraizer's cable plugin are you using?
Which netID are you uisng when you use Lraizer's one?
Which What is the tuner config for each tuner?
What is your net ID?

Can you provide the logs from this thread? http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38120-Logs-for-Pure-area-required

Thank you for continuing to be positive.

Using the Lraizer's plugin you posted on that thread, 00015 Network ID on that, the same I set for ABM.

When I scan my cable channels won't pick up anything via provider option of Virgin, only way I can scan via the frequency bands and I add scan addition SR 6952 and it picks up everyhing.

I've turned the sat tuner off, reflashed with no backup settings and still the same. Will update that thread

abu baniaz
12-06-14, 19:30
Please try this xml file. It goes in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers After transferring set up ABM again and try again please. I have stripped the other regions.

We'd be grateful if others in the 00015 area could try with the existing settings, if not, please try this one too.

invisiblelayer
12-06-14, 23:38
Please try this xml file. It goes in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers After transferring set up ABM again and try again please. I have stripped the other regions.

We'd be grateful if others in the 00015 area could try with the existing settings, if not, please try this one too.

Thanks!! Worked straight away when doing this :cool:

abu baniaz
13-06-14, 23:29
Are these issues in the 00015 region and a result of the xml file? New or old?

invisiblelayer
16-06-14, 13:32
Are these issues in the 00015 region and a result of the xml file? New or old?

The new xml file you put up works perfect for this area. I've just set up another box in my area and was the same issue tuner lock, put that file in as you said and bingo, works fine!

invisiblelayer
16-06-14, 13:37
One thing I notice after running ABM its without channel numbering which is ok but many of the SD channels do carry numbers but also many without, is this a bug? non of the HD channels carry any channel numbers.

abu baniaz
16-06-14, 13:55
One thing I notice after running ABM its without channel numbering which is ok but many of the SD channels do carry numbers but also many without, is this a bug? non of the HD channels carry any channel numbers.
I'll commit changes/pull request for 00015 netid so that they have the details you provided. If anyone else has an issue we can look at it later.

Post a screenshot of what you mean please. It is possible that those channels are the ones that Lraizer's plugin made.

invisiblelayer
16-06-14, 14:22
I'll commit changes/pull request for 00015 netid so that they have the details you provided. If anyone else has an issue we can look at it later.

Post a screenshot of what you mean please. It is possible that those channels are the ones that Lraizer's plugin made.

No need for a screenshot you was bang on, must of had something to do with Lraizer's plugin I used. I've reflashed my box to Apollo 007 without Lrazer's cable plugin and no more channel numbers showing.

Also I tried ABM and tuner lock again, put your xml file in and working fine again so was definite issue with this netid.

Thanks for your help resolving my issues

abu baniaz
16-06-14, 14:58
Changes for 00015 have been committed.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/e4c4028f164da9cc4b18ba0136f691e9db54b573

Any new image created after todays date will have the correct details for 00015. The headend is in Lichfield. I'll close this thread now. Many thanks to Invisible Player for providing the logs.