PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] No response from receiver - still displays channel on TV

nano18
12-06-14, 10:04
Hi,

After a few hours of operation the Technomate TM-Nano-OE stops responding to the remote control / buttons on the front of the receiver and cannot be reached over the network. The receiver also misses timers when in this state. There is still a channel displayed on screen with sound - but the box must be restarted using the rocker switch on the back, currently several times a day.

I flashed with Apollo 003 but had issues with HDMI, recording playback and constant spinning Vix logo, so have gone back to Zeus 023 (where this issue occurs).

When flashing the setup is fresh with no restored settings. The only thing I've done is push my channel list to the box.

There is one plugin installed - the OnDemand plugin.

There is a 1TB HDD installed with 700GB available.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks.

judge
12-06-14, 10:51
Have you timeshift enabled?

nano18
12-06-14, 10:56
Hi judge,

Yes - the location is /media/hdd/timeshift/ and it's set to start automatically after 30 seconds.

I can try disabling it if that would help.

Thanks

judge
12-06-14, 11:01
Yes, please do for now & let us know if it helps.
Can you also check if the box has a MAC address, menu -> information -> network.

nano18
12-06-14, 12:07
Thanks judge - it's still responding and can be put into standby so seems to be working better.

The box does have a MAC address.

Now when coming out of standby and then going into an on screen menu (such as channel list or EPG) the picture is made small and goes into a corner, but the rest of the screen is black. I took a screenshot from the Vu+ app and everything is there though. Restarting the GUI or pressing exit several times then trying the channel list or EPG again seems to fix it.

I've read on here that Nano-OE models with two USB sockets on the back seem to have more issues - if it's still relevant this model does have two USB sockets on the back.

judge
12-06-14, 12:10
Restarting the GUI or pressing exit several times then trying the channel list or EPG again seems to fix it.
That's down to current driver issues. TM are aware of this & working on a fix.