PDA

View Full Version : PCTV DVB-T2 290e nanoStick

khan888
11-06-14, 18:50
Hi

Can the PCTV DVB-T2 290e nanoStick work on dvb-c? Not sure about different tuners, I have a vm cable which I want to use on an extra tuner. I have a sundtek on order but noticed these are a lot cheaper.

Thanks

DaMacFunkin
11-06-14, 18:58
No, but you would be hard pressed to find one anyway, loads of company's advertise as having them in stock when they actually have the 292e which can do cable but as far as I know isn't currently supported under e2.

khan888
11-06-14, 19:07
No, but you would be hard pressed to find one anyway, loads of company's advertise as having them in stock when they actually have the 292e which can do cable but as far as I know isn't currently supported under e2.

Oh cheers, yes I've come across quite a few stating to be 290e when their in fact 292e. Is there any other decent dvb-c USB tuners out there that you know of?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

bassethound
11-06-14, 19:09
Hi

Can the PCTV DVB-T2 290e nanoStick work on dvb-c? Not sure about different tuners, I have a vm cable which I want to use on an extra tuner. I have a sundtek on order but noticed these are a lot cheaper.

Thanks

I have tried with mine but no joy check out the link below as DVB-C does not seem to be fully supported with Linux

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCTV_Systems_nanoStick_T2_290e

khan888
11-06-14, 19:13
I have tried with mine but no joy check out the link below as DVB-C does not seem to be fully supported with Linux

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCTV_Systems_nanoStick_T2_290e

Nice one for that, I'll stick with the sundtek. Has anyone actually ordered from them? I've placed the order on their site but how do you pay??

sundtek
11-06-14, 20:43
Nice one for that, I'll stick with the sundtek. Has anyone actually ordered from them? I've placed the order on their site but how do you pay??

PayPal? If anything's unclear just send an email and a PayPal invoice can be filed. If there's any question about the device just post it in the sundtek forum and we will check it. The hardware is directly engineered and manufactured in Berlin, we also support them directly.
And there are also more cool things in our queue already.

khan888
11-06-14, 21:10
PayPal? If anything's unclear just send an email and a PayPal invoice can be filed. If there's any question about the device just post it in the sundtek forum and we will check it. The hardware is directly engineered and manufactured in Berlin, we also support them directly.
And there are also more cool things in our queue already.

Thanks very much, I will get a email over later on tonight.

DaMacFunkin
12-06-14, 18:40
I ordered my first one on a sunday, it was dispatched on a monday and i received it on a friday, cant say fairer than that, although my second one i ordered on a sunday and it wasn't dispatched till yesterday, they must be busy after all the praise i have been giving them on lotsa forums.
(please send discount code lol)