PDA

View Full Version : [XP1000] Can't get any Sky Channels

jusuk
11-06-14, 16:44
Can anyone help or offer advice.

I've had my digi box re-flashed with new update, but the only channels I seem to get are the freesat ones. I'm getting nothing else. When I looked under the AutoBouquets, it says sky England Granada SD.

is there something I'm missing or haven't done

thank you in advance

Larry-G
11-06-14, 16:46
You need a subscription card inserted and setup to view the premium paid for channels, without that you will only get free to air channels.

jusuk
11-06-14, 16:50
I had always got the channels with CCcam but since re-flashed all I get is a black screen

Larry-G
11-06-14, 16:56
Likely because the reflash has wiped your config file, if you have a card in the receiver we can help you set it up again, if you dont we can not help you further with this.

jusuk
11-06-14, 17:02
no way I get a config file, then anyone else re-flashing to Apollo to buggered. if that's the case, you had better let everyone else know not to re-flash!!

marty
11-06-14, 17:11
no way I get a config file, then anyone else re-flashing to Apollo to buggered. if that's the case, you had better let everyone else know not to re-flash!!

No idea what you are saying :confused:

jusuk
11-06-14, 17:12
I think you are wrong as I have my config file and just checked

Larry-G
11-06-14, 17:15

It has nothing to do with the Image, but more the fact that you are obtaining pay TV channels Illegally and did not backup your config files before reflashing the image. EVERY and i mean EVERY image reflash first wipes the old one from the receiver before writing the new image.

Larry-G
11-06-14, 17:17
I think you are wrong as I have my config file and just checked

I think this conversation has gone far enough, we do not support or provide help to those obtaining pay tv channels via ILLEGAL methods, so thread closed.