PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] ABM working but inserts bad 103 - ITV HD 'Service not found (SID Not found in PAT)'

Grinnders
10-06-14, 00:11
Hi,

I have seen other help that has taught me how I can switch to an alternative ITV HD using the red ALL channels button.

However, I see 5 ITV HD channels in my scan, only 1 doesn't work, the other 4 do. How can I make sure ABM chooses any 1 of the other 4. (ABM version 20th October 2013)

I have tried editing in Dreambox edit, but changes are not being uploaded (and even if they were other threads suggest it would be overwritten by ABM)

I have tried changing ITV region and pressing 'Start' but it does not appear to have any impact.

What can I do to force ABM to pick a working ITV HD channel?

Cheers

judge
10-06-14, 00:16
What can I do to force ABM to pick a working ITV HD channel?
A recent flash so satellites.xml file is upto date.

Grinnders
10-06-14, 07:40
Hi. I performed a recent flash with the upgrade to Apollo. Do you mean a Rescan? I have done one of those manually for 28.2.

I was under the impression that a satellites.xml just provided the angle, frequencies and transponders for satellites, not the selection of which channel may go into an auto bouquet.

It has obviously found 4 good ones and the one ABM selects is 2 out of 5. I have also tried changing region on ABM but it makes no difference.

Thanks for your response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grinnders
10-06-14, 22:54
:sofahide:

Numpty errors. First I realised that if I don't clear my list of channels before scanning I can leave behind invalid ones which is presumably what AutobouquetMaker was picking up :whistle:

Second, I was trying to operate and effect a plugin called AutoBouquets E2 and expecting that to change my ITV channel selection by region. When clearly this is different to ABM under Service searching :lol3:

So I have performed a rescan to clear dead channels.... and now I have gone in and properly configured ABM, selecting UK and some overseas providers, keen to see what I end up with.

By all accounts ABM is idiot proof, and I can see now I have found the right ABM that it truly is a well designed piece of software. Just have to do the right toggling for hiding and HD switching.:lifting:

LogicMaster
05-08-14, 17:03
I have a problem with mine. It installs the bouquet but keeps old ones, I cant find the old ones anywhere so unable to delete.
it puts my 28.2 list at 2000 onwards. instead of 101. I have tried the clear all before scanning. making sure my bouquet manager is set to my area SD
but makes no difference. Can anyone help with this. Thanks