PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Menu fuzziness when viewing standard definition channels

Andy_Hazza
08-06-14, 16:44
Hi peeps,

Its been a known issue my end for a while and also all the other peeps I know who have Vu+ Solo2's. When I'm watching an HD channel and press the menu button all the lettering etc are crisp n clear but when viewing a SD channel the menu options are not as crisp and with us eventually losing all the HD channels and the main viewing will be SD is there not a way we can improve the menu options? I have a HD TV using HDMI lead etc. What are your thoughts and advice please? Is it something andyblac can look into?

Thanks for a great Image and all your efforts, ViX is simply the best!! :thumbsup:

P.S. I tried to put Build Number 3 in but automatically puts in Apollo?? Possible bug in the thread posting!! lol.

ronand
08-06-14, 17:46
Have you auto resolution enabled? If you do then that is most likely your problem

abu baniaz
08-06-14, 18:20
The menus are different from the TV picture.

Andy_Hazza
08-06-14, 19:12
Yeah I have auto resolution on. That's a bummer, shame as I like the up scaling bit with the SD viewing. Thanks for shedding light on that Abu.

Rob van der Does
08-06-14, 20:15
SD will always be scaled up when AR has been disabled.