PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] 3070 driver download

Alankellyeire
07-06-14, 14:23
can anyone tell me where i can download the 3070 drivers. i have tried from the plugin menu but all i get is feeds down for maintenance i have been getting this for 2 weeks and its driving me nuts. i have tried reflashing the same image with and without restoring but still get down for maintenance
i installed the newer images and the feeds work but couldn't be bodered setting them up as i have the setting on my current image the way i like it and couldn't be bodered spending the time setting up the new images.
i found the drivers else where but get an error when trying to install them.

can anyone tell me where i can download the 3070 drivers for solo2???

can i download the ipk using one of the newer images and then copy it. so i can install it in my image??

Andy_Hazza
07-06-14, 14:34
Its because you are on ViX 3 that's why you are having problem downloading from the feeds as they have stopped support for that image. Why not upgrade to ViX Apollo?

Alankellyeire
07-06-14, 20:17
To be honest I just couldn,t be bodered setting it up the way I like it and installing all my plugins when my current imagine is fine never crashes and all the bugs are worked out unlike the new Apollo.

If it ain't broken don't fix it!!!

Is there some way I can just extract the ipk if I download it in one of the new images?

abu baniaz
07-06-14, 20:22
Some times there are dependencies.

Why not make a full image backup of your current one? Try Apollo for a day or two, you can then go back to it.

Rob van der Does
08-06-14, 06:26
... never crashes and all the bugs are worked out unlike the new Apollo.
Euuhh? If you're having issues you'd better try to get them fixed, then staying in the mammoth era.....
And rest assured: we did thousands of tests without having any issue with Apollo.

Apparently you didn't read (or understand) our release notes.

Larry-G
08-06-14, 07:03

If we lived by that thinking, you would not have a ViX Image to begin with, The original V1 ViX image and every subsequent ViX Image to follow that was created because we or rather Andy wanted a image that suited our own needs rather than this whole "if it aint broke dont fix it" nonsense.

Alankellyeire
08-06-14, 14:59
as i said i am not willing to spend hours setting up the image since my backup won't work with the newer images just for the sake of one driver.

Alankellyeire
08-06-14, 15:06
thanks for the help guys

Larry-G
08-06-14, 15:20
as i said i am not willing to spend hours setting up the image since my backup won't work with the newer images just for the sake of one driver.

If you'r spending hours setting up the image, you are doing something very wrong.

Andy_Hazza
08-06-14, 15:37

Takes 10 mins maximum to reflash and setup the box how I want it. what takes you so long?

Rob van der Does
08-06-14, 15:49
And it's not for 'one driver'.

Alankellyeire
08-06-14, 18:15
Takes 10 mins maximum to reflash and setup the box how I want it. what takes you so long?

i have about 50 or 60 autotimers to setup with custom save locations and many of the shows are off air at the moment so will have to manually type in the name which is something im not looking forward to. i just hope i don't miss one of the wifes. plus i have forgotten where some of the settings are. took me 20 mins the other day to find the 2nd infobar setting. reflashing is not something i do often.

Rob van der Does
08-06-14, 19:00
You can copy timers and autotimers to your new setup.

Alankellyeire
08-06-14, 19:02
how do u do that?

Stanman
08-06-14, 19:45
Connect via FTP and pull them from /etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Alankellyeire
10-06-14, 12:11
Connect via FTP and pull them from /etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

what is the name of the file/folder that holds the timers?
as nothing stands out to me in the etc folder

thanks

judge
10-06-14, 12:33
what is the name of the file/folder that holds the timers?

/etc/enigma2/autotimer.xml & /etc/enigma2/timers.xml

Larry-G
10-06-14, 14:04
Just make sure you place enigma into sleep mode first as these are live system files and therefore very prone to being corrupted. you can use a telnet session and the init 4 command to place enigma into sleep mode, then use the init 3 command to wake it again once the transfer is complete.(do the same when sending the files to the new image).