PDA

View Full Version : [Rytec/RyVIX-XMLTV] Cable region

DaMacFunkin
06-06-14, 14:43
Hello I updated my rytec suppliers and enabled virgin uk, my epg then populated fine except the information for ITV HD is the wrong region (Anglia instead of Granada) my ITV sd and +1 are correctly displaying Granada. Is this a bug, is it something I can edit myself to correct it?
Apollo 003, duo2.

DaMacFunkin
06-06-14, 19:44
Ive downloaded the xml from the "other" site and all the ITV HD regions where set to Anglia so everybody should be having this problem... I've edited mine for Granada (I think) if people could identify their regions and change them, then maybe one of the big cheeses here can contact the enemy and get them to upload it back to the feeds..
Thanks.

uscool
06-06-14, 20:06
Hi, why dont you use the PVR_EPG to get EPG, you can use EPG Refresh plugin to auto run it t update epg everyday , gets 7 day epg for every channel, its like using opentv for 28.2

DaMacFunkin
07-06-14, 06:49
This is the part I don't understand, or maybe I'm just not thinking straight, where is the pvr_epg channel? I can't find it, then how do i get the plug in to choose that channel, it gives me options of bouquets or channel, but how do i then choose which channel it uses.... also how long should you select for the epg refresh to stay tuned to the channel?

uscool
07-06-14, 10:49
This is the part I don't understand, or maybe I'm just not thinking straight, where is the pvr_epg channel? I can't find it, then how do i get the plug in to choose that channel, it gives me options of bouquets or channel, but how do i then choose which channel it uses.... also how long should you select for the epg refresh to stay tuned to the channel?

you use autoboquet maker to create channel list ? if yes, its in the all channels called PVR_EPG no need to scan, ABM finds it , or go into providers in channel list and find it, EPG Refresh All channels and select PVR_EPGi set mine at 180 seconds at 5am and its working great !

DaMacFunkin
08-06-14, 17:08
Hi, i found it in providers channel list, its defo not in my ABM Main Bouquet, what time does pvr-epg channel broadcast to? I get up at 5:30am, i dont want my solo2 waking me up before then.
Thanks.

uscool
08-06-14, 23:40
Hi, i found it in providers channel list, its defo not in my ABM Main Bouquet, what time does pvr-epg channel broadcast to? I get up at 5:30am, i dont want my solo2 waking me up before then.
Thanks.

PVR_EPG is never broadcasting but still gets EPG, so can set it anytime and box doesn't wake up it does it on standby

DaMacFunkin
09-06-14, 12:48
Cheers I've set this to run now and I'll see how it integrates, won't be needed for long though as VM are switching to a Dynamic epg in the next few months.