PDA

View Full Version : [TM-2T] Some Issues on Apollo 3

pz8l8t
06-06-14, 12:29
Hi,
I flashed my newly acquired TM-2T with Apollo 3 last night. All went well. Couple of issues I have noticed.

1) For the vu+ android app issue, I find pressing EPG on the phone brings up the same details as pressing info on the remote. I checked this on the Vu+ Solo2 and pressing EPG on the phone brings up the EPG. I have this problem on my TM Twin as well so I suspect that its a common issue for the technomate series. I'm guessing there is some sort of mapping issue? Any chance we can get this fixed?

2) Put the TM-2T on standby last night. Woke up today and took it out of standby and the screen had a pink tint. You could see the image but it was like watching TV through pink glasses. I rebooted, and it sorted the problem out. Put it into standby and then out of standby and all was good. Will check again later this evening to see if the issue re-occurs.

judge
06-06-14, 12:33
Hi,
2) Put the TM-2T on standby last night. Woke up today and took it out of standby and the screen had a pink tint. You could see the image but it was like watching TV through pink glasses. I rebooted, and it sorted the problem out. Put it into standby and then out of standby and all was good. Will check again later this evening to see if the issue re-occurs.

Its a random issue with TM drivers, thankfully seems to be getting less random though. We & TM are aware of it though, hopefully fixed soon...

pz8l8t
06-06-14, 12:39
Thanks Judge. Any ideas on 1)

pz8l8t
10-06-14, 12:14
I think I've found the issue with 1). I have emailed the Vu+ Application team to see if they can make a fix.

In the meantime I have work around.

abu baniaz
10-06-14, 20:00
I think I've found the issue with 1). I have emailed the Vu+ Application team to see if they can make a fix.

In the meantime I have work around.

Please share your workaround.

pz8l8t
11-06-14, 11:31
Please share your workaround.

I edited the keymap.xml file to map the info button to epg

<map context="InfobarEPGActions">
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="RedPressed" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_I" mapto="IPressed" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="EPGPressed" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="showEventInfoPlugin" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_EPG" mapto="EPGPressed" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_EPG" mapto="showEventGuidePlugin" flags="l" />
</map>

The down side to the above is that pressing info on the remote now brings up EPG rather than info/event info. As I never use this function, its a small price to pay to be able to access EPG via VU+ Player App. I've email what I think is the problem to Vu+ apps team. Hopefully they'll fix it.

stuart35
11-06-14, 18:26
If you get the pink screen problem again try this to save doing a reboot.... menu>settings>a/v settings and change resolution to 720 then back again to your original resolution choice. Quick workaround for the problem on technomate boxes.